Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
My health, so i can't ride - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: My health, so i can't ride (/showthread.php?tid=19276)

Pages: 1 2

My health, so i can't ride - piperjon - 08-08-2012

Hello Guy's,
Just letting you know that I cannot ride my Hayabusa any more. The reason is I get dizzy and lose my balance. It's from my neck which some of you will remember that I had a truck smash in 2001 and thought I would be ok after some ops. But it has turned out to be now a mistake and can't ride the Busa.

I would like to thank all who knows me for the help they have given me and that great ride which was my last down the coast. I will miss all who I met and hope that one day I maybe able to drive my car and see you at a evening meal or what ever.

I will be selling my Busa soon with all i have will go with it.

So guy's thank you and happy ridding.

All the best.
Piperjon.Drool

RE: My health, so i can't ride - CaptainRob - 08-08-2012

(08-08-2012, 09:52am)piperjon Wrote: Hello Guy's,
Just letting you know that I cannot ride my Hayabusa any more. The reason is I get dizzy and lose my balance. It's from my neck which some of you will remember that I had a truck smash in 2001 and thought I would be ok after some ops. But it has turned out to be now a mistake and can't ride the Busa.

I would like to thank all who knows me for the help they have given me and that great ride which was my last down the coast. I will miss all who I met and hope that one day I maybe able to drive my car and see you at a evening meal or what ever.

I will be selling my Busa soon with all i have will go with it.

So guy's thank you and happy ridding.

All the best.
Piperjon.Drool
Mate, I've never met you but I'm very sorry to hear whats happened. I guess the up side is that at least you've had a good Busa experience. I wish you well for the future.
Rob

RE: My health, so i can't ride - bazman - 08-08-2012

G'day piperjon,

I was wondering how you've been doing, mate....as I haven't been seeing any posts from you in a long time!?! Confused

Sorry to hear that you've decided to sell your busa mate.....and I hope your health improves in the future, so you can have some peace and comfort! Yes

Last I heard, your busa was (and hopefully still is?) in absolute pristine condition Drool.....so some lucky bugger will benefit well from this forced sale!! Pi_thumbsup

Best wishes mate...
bazman
Coolsmiley

RE: My health, so i can't ride - likeit - 08-08-2012

Very sad new mate

RE: My health, so i can't ride - pan - 08-08-2012

Bummer! All the best PJ. Hope to meet up one day...

RE: My health, so i can't ride - BikerBoy - 08-08-2012

Giving up the Busa might not be the decision you wanted to make, but sounds like it's the right one.
There's no harm in living the rest with your riding memories rather than pushing it to a riders memorial.
Besides, I'm sure there's a member or two that wouldn't mind taking you on the back of the Busa from time to time.

All the best Piperjon.

RE: My health, so i can't ride - ROD - 08-08-2012

All the Best for the future pj I hope one day they do find a solution to your problem and you can ride again .
Keep popping in to the forum and keep us up to date Pi_thumbsup

RE: My health, so i can't ride - motoplast - 08-08-2012

Very Sad to read that PJ, but your health & wellbeing are far more important! However it is not neccessary the end, u have made some good mates on this site and if u are ever up my way (in a car or on a bikeVery Happy) you will be made very welcome. Take care.

Tex & Bundy

RE: My health, so i can't ride - DAD - 08-08-2012

Hey piper that sucks! Did you have your neck fused?

RE: My health, so i can't ride - simmo - 08-08-2012

That's no good at all, hopefully you will come good one day & get back in the saddle Biker

RE: My health, so i can't ride - 09Fatboy - 08-08-2012

Hey Pj ,
that's not good news ... solution found what about trike ing your busa ! best of both worlds busa/car in one, lol. Shame you can't ride no more as i enjoyed riding with you ,Dale & Bill through the nasho to robo pie shop a while ago. The main thing is the busa provided you with some great rides ,times and memories which are priceless ! Biker
Btw I'm keen on another big bore , no hurry though. I might be interested in your busa if you decide to sell it that is , I recently just missed out on another members bike by about 10 seconds, never mind !
Cheers
Nigel

RE: My health, so i can't ride - Dale - 08-08-2012

Hey mate,

Good to hear from you again, but what sad news. Hopefully things will change (maybe wishful thinking Frown) and you wont have to part with your baby, but if you do decide to sell, give me a call will you. I am about to put mine on the market so I can buy a gen2 and I know yours is a bloody good one. Talk to you soon mate ..

Dale

RE: My health, so i can't ride - Xhiler8r - 08-08-2012

not good news PJ but in the end it is your life you are playing with and dizzy spells and loss of balance dont go well with Busa's on the other hand have you considered maybe a Can -am spyder 3 wheel jobby at least that will still keep ya riding Just a Thought Mate

[Image: 800px-Two_Can-Am_Spyder_Roadsters.jpg]

RE: My health, so i can't ride - jamdonut - 09-08-2012

Sad to hear that you cannot rides bikes anymore. I hope you find something else which is the same amount of enjoyment.

RE: My health, so i can't ride - Madmax - 09-08-2012

Hey PiperJohn., so sad to read your story mate. Bill's idea of a Spyder certainly has merit though as you can't fall off the damned things! Hope your world steadies mate and maybe even get down to Tathra this December so we can all party together again.

Very best wishes.