Good-bye to the $50 car....
Awesome. Looking through the corner too! You're a Superbike School graduate, aren't ya? Well done!
Just found this thread, First post is a classic . . . and it just gets better.
I feel for you having to get rid of such a trustworthy reliable old mate.
BUt at least you have the memories, and photos.

I had a mate with a $200 car. he later found someone else who had owned it and they had also paid $200 for it years before. After many years of loyal use my mate re-sold it for $200.

I hope the $50 car goes to a nice home.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'm putting the price up now she's looking so good. Also, do I fill the tank.......... really, that is just over-capitalising.
(05-03-2011, 08:02am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm putting the price up now she's looking so good. Also, do I fill the tank.......... really, that is just over-capitalising.

Just put enough fuel in it for them to get far enough away Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
What idiot would buy a second hand $50.00 car???
No-one I know, but I was only 20 mins down the road before I got a plaintive SMS saying that the car keeps locking him in and then out. It does that, one of the endearing quirks of a $50 car.
Surely there is no after-sales service on a $50 car??? Let the bugger work it out himself!!!!
Fool on Him or Her I say Lol2
& a detailed one at that, last seen I think I saw it at Leonard's parked under the front end loader it can only in tears of joy I say Lol2
Did you buy it Bruce most of your spare 4wds & bikes were parked out there last time I looked Nerd
Not me mate too much car for me