Man Down
(10-12-2010, 06:13pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(10-12-2010, 05:37pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I'm not a Mundine fan by any means, but he is a superb boxer....he just needs to shut his mouth and go to the States where all the real talent is instead of boxing these second rate losers all the time.

And that's precisely why he won't do that. - In Australia he can keep running his Rent A Victim scheme, whereby he is almost assured victory. If he went to States, he would get his head handed to him.

And, yes, Danny Green did try to knock his block off...but he couldn't do it because he was so much under his normal fighting weight. I'll say it again: if Mundine had gone up into Green's proper class, Green would have beaten the living shit out of him.

And I suppose you think that no other boxer hand picks their opponents either (Danny Green included)....wake up & smell the coffee Rainbow, Mundine is no more guilty of that than any other pro boxer these days.
(10-12-2010, 07:58am)kawasuki Wrote: I dont watch the mundine fights . I think the only fight he has had that wasnt fixed would have been with his girlfriend. It reminds me of WWW wrestling in the US.

That's more than a bit mean...
You probably think you have a big **** as well.
(10-12-2010, 08:44pm)Leviathan Wrote: Anthony Mundine is a very good boxer & was a talented rugby league player. Unfortunately, like a lot of his brothers thinks he deserves more than he puts in the effort to earn. Hence no Kangaroo jumper and no US fighting career.
Someone close to him needs to tell him to shut his mouth and get on with his job...
+1 can't deny the talent or fitness, pity his publicity machine chooses to get the publics hate to come to fights just to see him beaten. Wood mauled him out of this fight and punched him to the back of the head before and after the left hook that dazed him followed by attempting to knee him through the ropes. It would be fair comment to suggest that if Mundine had won with those tactics he would have been disqualified.
(10-12-2010, 08:44pm)Leviathan Wrote: Anthony Mundine is a very good boxer & was a talented rugby league player. Unfortunately, like a lot of his brothers thinks he deserves more than he puts in the effort to earn. Hence no Kangaroo jumper and no US fighting career.
Someone close to him needs to tell him to shut his mouth and get on with his job...

Clap .. I couldn't have said it better .. Clap