Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Man Down - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Man Down (/showthread.php?tid=16344)

Pages: 1 2

Man Down - Dale - 09-12-2010

Did anyone else get a laugh out of seeing Anthony Mundine kiss the canvas last night ?

You either love Mundine or you hate him .. And I definitely dont love him.

I heard him say on the news tonight that the "best man lost" ..
Not in my rulebook Lol2

RE: Man Down - Axe - 09-12-2010

best man lost???

hehehehehehe knob!

RE: Man Down - Macbusa - 09-12-2010

wish i watched it... i always hoped Green would have taken him down.

RE: Man Down - big kev - 09-12-2010

guys when you look at the MAN mundines record the only other boxer that has mathed him in the ring was sven otki ,

the guy how just beat mundine was a runner up in the TV series "THE CONTENDER" so hes pretty dam good and mundine hasnt really had a good fight till now

RE: Man Down - kawasuki - 10-12-2010

I dont watch the mundine fights . I think the only fight he has had that wasnt fixed would have been with his girlfriend. It reminds me of WWW wrestling in the US.

RE: Man Down - tenacious - 10-12-2010

Rather watch a decent fighter - like the Pac-man or the Klitschko brothers. Kostya was the man too - I'll never forget how he knocked out Zab Judah - that was gold Clap. UFC's not too bad either.

RE: Man Down - Macbusa - 10-12-2010

youtube kimbo slice... he is one angry big black dude... he is awesome to watch.

He went from street fighter to a UFC fighter.

RE: Man Down - Rainbow7 - 10-12-2010

(09-12-2010, 07:56pm)big kev Wrote: guys when you look at the MAN mundines record the only other boxer that has matched him in the ring was sven otki ,

Sorry, Kev, but that means nothing. - For start, professional boxing is more corrupt than the United Nations. Secondly, Mundine deliberately keeps his weight right down, so there is little chance of him fighting someone stronger than he. That's why Danny Green lost to him. If Mundine had gone up to Green's normal weight class, Green would have given him an absolute hiding.

RE: Man Down - Rev004 - 10-12-2010

(10-12-2010, 09:30am)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 07:56pm)big kev Wrote: guys when you look at the MAN mundines record the only other boxer that has matched him in the ring was sven otki ,

Sorry, Kev, but that means nothing. - For start, professional boxing is more corrupt than the United Nations. Secondly, Mundine deliberately keeps his weight right down, so there is little chance of him fighting someone stronger than he. That's why Danny Green lost to him. If Mundine had gone up to Green's normal weight class, Green would have given him an absolute hiding.

Pi_thumbsup + 1 Totally Agree with that

RE: Man Down - Dan85 - 10-12-2010

We should arrange for the Man Mundine to fight Mr T. There wont be nothing left of that sucka! I pity the fool!!

RE: Man Down - bazman - 10-12-2010

I missed that fight, Dale.....and with a result like THAT, I'd love a copy of it if you have one?!?

Congrats to Garth Wood ClapTrophyClap
Great to know there are some good aussie boxers out there that know how to put that "piece of shit" where he belongs >>> down and out on the canvas!!!! Pi_thumbsup

(09-12-2010, 07:56pm)big kev Wrote: guys when you look at the MAN mundines record the only other boxer that has mathed him in the ring was sven otki ,

Soz BK,

But I was sitting ringside at W'gong Ent. Centre way back when Sam Soliman made Mundine look like the tosser that he truly is.....EVERY single person that was there that night knew WITHOUT A DOUBT that Soliman won that fight!!!!

Sam's only mistake that night was that he didn't KO the "[wanker]Man".....because it's impossible to win a points decision against Mundine....when the judges are always "in his pocket"!

The most ego-driven, self-promoting, pompous wanker of Australian sport OF ALL TIME......

He is a complete and total embarrassment to Australia...and to all sport-loving Australians!

Coolsmiley

RE: Man Down - big kev - 10-12-2010

like the rest of the world you have your opinions and i have mine .

RE: Man Down - CeeJay07 - 10-12-2010

(10-12-2010, 09:30am)Rainbow7 Wrote:

What a load of shit! Danny Green lost because he got too agro and was trying to knock Mundines' head off his shoulders...the only way Green could've won that fight is if he out-boxed Mundine.....I'm not a Mundine fan by any means, but he is a superb boxer....he just needs to shut his mouth and go to the States where all the real talent is instead of boxing these second rate losers all the time.

RE: Man Down - Rainbow7 - 10-12-2010

(10-12-2010, 05:37pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I'm not a Mundine fan by any means, but he is a superb boxer....he just needs to shut his mouth and go to the States where all the real talent is instead of boxing these second rate losers all the time.

And that's precisely why he won't do that. - In Australia he can keep running his Rent A Victim scheme, whereby he is almost assured victory. If he went to States, he would get his head handed to him.

And, yes, Danny Green did try to knock his block off...but he couldn't do it because he was so much under his normal fighting weight. I'll say it again: if Mundine had gone up into Green's proper class, Green would have beaten the living shit out of him.

RE: Man Down - Leviathan - 10-12-2010

Anthony Mundine is a very good boxer & was a talented rugby league player. Unfortunately, like a lot of his brothers thinks he deserves more than he puts in the effort to earn. Hence no Kangaroo jumper and no US fighting career.
Someone close to him needs to tell him to shut his mouth and get on with his job...