Getting to the GP undetected
Got them braided lines on yet Rydrz?
Hi All,

Ok I have a Bell STI R detector on my Busa, It is supposed to be undetectable, because it is shielded from emiting any residual RF frequency, detection of the residual RF frequency is how the Po Po tell you have one in your vehicle, my company is involved in the manufacture and testing of some pretty high end RF equipment and we have the ability to test for RF emmisions, this I have done with the Bell STI R that I have and it is very very clean, zilch reading.
I also have a laser Parking Pro fitted with a sensor front and rear, Because this unit emits on the same light frequency the hand held laser detectors and the new front and rear speed cams are on it works as an interuptor to the laser signal fired at you, the hand held or speed cam will not get a readable signal so no photo or registered speed. go to www.dontgetcaught.com.au for full details.
This stuff works and works well.
I used to complain about having no shoe's, then I met a bloke with no feet.
Thanks guys some real good stuff to research much appreciated.

Bazman it would be great to catch up with you guys over at the island and I am sure there will be more club members to meet as well.

The radar detector is there mostly to keep a watch out for Mr Police as these days they will book you for going 5 klm over. Its getting crazy, I left NSW when it was a police state, and still is, and now things are getting just as bad here. Lucky we have tech heads working on our side to stay 1 step ahead.
No worries, Lucky....

I'll PM you my mob.# and you can PM me yours....Pi_thumbsup

will call ya when we get to the island!

baz.
Coolsmiley
thanks baz i will have look & mayb get one

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(03-09-2010, 08:14pm)wayneb60 Wrote: thanks baz i will have look & mayb get one

wayne

yeah wayne,

I saw ya ridin' style down at Tathra.......you NEED one (fast)!! Lol3

Coolsmiley
Have a number plate light reflecting cover but have to admit I am reluctant to use looks easy for Po to see. Have it but don't want to attract attention.