Braketech
f*** Bruce I cant afford any more advertising mate u are to expensive.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Good one Blacky

If you can't stand your busa on it's nose, the brakes are no f*&^ing good <i></i>
Volunteers???Ive tankslapped under brakes at 160+ but at least both wheels where on on the ground. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Bruce you can fit new spacers to the rotor buttons to reduce the full floating rattle if you want. <i></i>
Ok I will bite.. If there is one thing I hate about the busa, its the bakes.. A few times I have checked fluids, pads etc.. because I'm thinking, got to be something wrong with them.

Someone pm me with the price of some rotors, braided brake lines, master cyclinder and what pads to use.
<i></i>
Azavic,
I have tried about 3 brands of pads on the front and now am convinced that the Ferrodo HH are the best for grip and feel on the standard rotors and with standard lines.

I have recently decided to replace my lines and have brought a set of HEL braideds from the manufacturer for $150 Aus.
They will be fitted next week.
For road riding, I don't think I need the rotors but others reckon they are a must have.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Busgo/Ray,
I agree with you I was quite happy with the stock rotors when fitted with good pads and braided lines. The only reason I upgraded the discs was because I am doubling the engine power and would like to have better braking to match. IMHO You need to upgrade if you are pushing the hell out of the brakes or money is not an issue and you want better feel.

If people are replacing front discs then definately upgrade I dont think there would be a big difference in cost between good aftermarket discs and stockers.

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 27/12/06 23:04
</i>
Would like to buy a set of front discs and possibly a rear as well, so if you're out there Ray can you please reply to my PM.

Cheers
<i>Edited by: Mazzick at: 10/1/07 21:01
</i>
Done Mazzick, ordered. Just waiting for thebrake man to get home form his hollies. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>