Salt Lake Speed Records on a Hayabusa
(10-06-2012, 08:36pm)Maj Wrote: Rolands ,and Phills bikes are works of art , i specificaly go looking for them each meeting

I see the bike team is full , a yzf1000 streamliner filling the last position

We were shaking down one of the Bonneville bound busa's today at Heathcote , ran smooth and clean, perfect :)

Yeah I read that the last spot got filled today. Good Stuff. Glad we've got a full team of bikes now and also that we're in with some very experienced riders.

When do you leave for Bonneville Greg?
Your team mate is quite the character, ask to see a pic of his v twin

Probably the same day you leave for QLD , Friday 17th but the bikes go at the start of July
Is my old bike making the trip Maj?
Be nice to see how she is goes.
Cas it was yours at Heathcote yesterday , just getting Neill some seat time , He was already looking for more boost by the end of the day
now has gen 2 ecu and loom etc , mcxpress plenum with secondary injectors , tuned to 16 psi but running ~14 for now, will turn it up a lot more when he gets rods and pistons done
If you hear of anyone looking for the AMS 1000,old plenum or TSI ecu , there on the market
I dont think he will have a problem selling the AMS1000, throw it up on here.
So how were his times? Heathcote 1/4 is a bit of a handfull, curious to know what she ran.
Boost was set low in the first few, more seeing what we need for the salt and he is still learning the bike , 9.9 was the quickest,and 157 mph lots of room to improve the 60's , and not fast enough to feel the bumps yet
once were back from the US it will see a few more drag outings , the track may even have the next section concreted , its already done to 1/8 ,

but this week it gets a shorter swingarm , gains some weight , and gets it LSR fairings fitted
Hey guys a bit off topic but this stuff would probably help cleaning the salt off, works great on boats.
http://www.salt-x.com.au/
"If you're going through hell, keep going"