Quickshifter
I know..... cowards don't. Damn pity, I'm sure we would have all loved to meet him.
Come spit in my face you f*&^ing hero.

Does anyone know where this thing lives or have any contact information. Anyone know how to track his IP addy.

I would enjoy talking to him about his over abundance of saliva, it might come in handy to kick his wounds.
(12-12-2009, 09:54pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Does anyone know where this thing lives

Under a Rock
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(12-12-2009, 10:08pm)ROD Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 09:54pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Does anyone know where this thing lives

Under a Rock

Sorry i meant a keyboard Pi_tongue
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
heidi i give you full permission to you your special word that we talked about to day to descride this person Pi_tongue
(12-12-2009, 05:18pm)Busdriver Wrote: He won't show..and you know it

...particularly if he reads all these post offering you support, Heidi.
this fucktard obviously doesn't know the respect the members of this board have for Heidi, not only as a Mod but also as a rider, a person and a friend.
If he would like to meet any of us, please be our guest. Don't be a mouse all your life.

When's the party? can anyone come? If fucknuckle comes it could be interesting. I'll put my money on Heidi any day.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
ok i will put $100 on Heidi i will even give 10/1 ods Lol2
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Even I'D put $100 on me (and I'm going to be wearing a dress), but that's not what this thread is about. It is about not staying silent when someone attempts to bully you.

P.S. THANK you everyone. I'm touched by your responses, and it is so heartening to think that I have such support when so many of you I haven't met face to face. Online is a difficult place to communicate (we've proven that), and even if we haven't had a beer together, knowing that you are willing to stand up for me makes me feel really special.

Thank you.
Whens the Party?

Max we will take the 4x4 so we can bring a shovel and a rug.......... i hear deep inside the blue mountains is nice this time of year for some hole digging and prospecting.

On a serious note if this douche bag was to actually try something id bet he would be the most hunted person in australia since ned kelly.

Note to Mr quick shifter. Id very quickly re-asess threatening someone who most of the club regard as either a little sister or mother figure in some cases(no heidi im not saying your old!) and go back to having fun and riding your bike bloke. this course of action will end in tears and pain and its all coming your way(no threat just the truth) so step back put the crack pipe down and take a breath life is to short to cause shit, especially when the shit your causing will end up making your life very difficult. my footy coach works for the cyber crime part of the afp im sure he would love to poke around our forum looking for you.

Regards Dan(the man with the plan......and a shovel)
Regards

Dan
HEY!!! I get mother-figure or little sister!! f***! I thought I MIGHT at least get sexy-monkey beast. Guess I should brush my hair more often huh?

The party is the Christmas BBQ at Graham and Cathy's next Saturday. LET'S GO!! It will be fun.

Here is the thread.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=13879
Its at someones house and he wants to come cause trouble? thats just plain and simple disrespect! if it was at a pub or something ok i can at least understand due to venue but not when its at a members house thats just stupid!

On another note i cant make the 19th:( uncle from the US has just arrived with the kids and wife in tow and we are having our family welcoming dinner etc as they have immigrated here. otherwise id love to have been there its been so long since ive been able to get out and see anyone. im becoming like you Heidi im just working my arse off(even tho its not getting any smaller)

Regards Dan(the man now sleeping in a single bed due to large amounts of family at my joint)
Regards

Dan
hey heidi, make yah a deal, i'll take up rod on his 10/1 odds, say 10,000, then you take a dive and we split the pot!! :P
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
(14-12-2009, 10:08am)Heidi1 Wrote: HEY!!! I get mother-figure or little sister!! f***! I thought I MIGHT at least get sexy-monkey beast. Guess I should brush my hair more often huh?

The party is the Christmas BBQ at Graham and Cathy's next Saturday. LET'S GO!! It will be fun.

Here is the thread.
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=13879

I think Dan said it the best Heidi is a good friend to many people , threats against her WILL not be tolerated so reconsider what's you've said Quickshifter

Now "Sexy monkey beast" Heidi that's just too for me to comment on Pi_tongue
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Clap

dontcha love abusive PM'S from the male franterinty?

i,m not an admin but it dosent make it any less worthy.

called a bush pig,bitch,and crack hoare...and the rest

ohtype me some words baby!!!! i bet you couldnt say it to my face?

sad reallyPi_thumbsdown