Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Quickshifter - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Non Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Not Bike Related (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Quickshifter (/showthread.php?tid=14014)

Pages: 1 2 3

Quickshifter - Heidi1 - 12-12-2009

Dear Quickshifter

Clearly you are not brave enough to publically post up what you sent me in a PM, because you know how any reasonable person would react to such a theat. You say you are coming to the Sydney Christmas party, that is a great idea, can't wait to meet you. But then again, keyboard heros like yourself don't actually stand up and be counted do you.

Make no mistake, I don't like threats.

Heidi

RE: Quickshifter - Crane - 12-12-2009

These seem not the most pleasent times in AHC's history. I used to frequent a Ford forum where PM was often used to flame members. Very Stupid. Posting the PM was sometimes the go.

RE: Quickshifter - big kev - 12-12-2009

(12-12-2009, 07:28am)Heidi1 Wrote: Dear Quickshifter

Clearly you are not brave enough to publically post up what you sent me in a PM, because you know how any reasonable person would react to such a theat. You say you are coming to the Sydney Christmas party, that is a great idea, can't wait to meet you. But then again, keyboard heros like yourself don't actually stand up and be counted do you.

Make no mistake, I don't like threats.

Heidi

i have just loged on and let me say i am 100% disapointed in the way that things are going i have only been here 2 yrs and i have never seen this kind of problem b4 on this form.to threatn another person especialy heidi whom is the 1% of this club and forum and is a really lovely lady to boot,is just insane i dont know how eles to describe it.i really dont know what eles to say Frown

RE: Quickshifter - BUSABAZZ - 12-12-2009

I reckon 99.9% of this club have got your back Heidi....

I've always said to those that threaten other's to try it in front of everyone and show transparency, see how far it gets you, then i'd normally quote "are you a man or a mouse SQUEAK UP!"

I just have to say that i normally bypass any flaming and arguing posts in forums, as for 1, it's none of my business and 2, i have experienced negative side effects from voicing my opinion.... And merely that.... an OPINION! (what's that saying about opinions again? lol)

In saying that, i have been known to say stupid shit but i make sure to let it be known that it was spoken/written in jest and i expect a clever come back to put me in my place.... still in jest naturally, to add if i offend people be it in jest or by opinion i immediately apologise and stand corrected.

I've never met Heidi but any time she has ever replied to any of MY posts she's been nothing but either helpful or informative but always shown me respect, and what i like best about Heidi is that i see her as a "straight shooter" and that's how people should be.... I know i am!

Anyone can go around acting like they're tough, i choose to be a softie because i know what i'm capable of, (if i explained my life to everyone you'd think "how he didn't end up the most bitter person in the universe is beyond me") but you know what? ya get over things and damn well move on!

....And remeber what ever you have gone through in life there is alway someone out there who has experienced similar or worse scenario's and to never compare because everyone deals with difficult situations in their own way, that's what makes us unique as individuals.

I'd rather have only 1 friend in this world if it meant that i didn't have to have any enemies, i've learned to forgive and get over any bitter feelings.

I couldn't bypass this, i just had to say something because i among many are getting sick and tired of petty bullshit and cannot fathom to what it is that are making people so damn negative?

I don't care if i get the "but i know them better than you do" crap, i take a person on face value and always try to see the good in them no matter what, every person deserves respect and dignity, yeah sometimes we all can rev at the mouth without putting our brain in gear, but be responsible of your actions.

Heidi you've got my vote mate, but if you piss me off.... you won't get a golden star and a happy face stamp Pi_tongue oh that's right.... that only happens in pre-school Lol3

Finally i apologise for having an opinion (there's that word again) and if i have offended anyone with what i just said..... get over it and go to another page, read a joke and lighten the f*** up!

Yeah i know i ramble on.

RE: Quickshifter - simmo - 12-12-2009

Name & shame the private message I say, post it up so we can all see

RE: Quickshifter - Slade - 12-12-2009

First off, I thought maybe this was a thread where someone was gonna teach me how too install a quickshifter :P
secondly, whhy the hell is some clown who hasnt made a post on the forums for 12months making threatening pm's? come ONNNNN
forum wide, grow UP, i consider myself 1 of the youngsters around here, not by age, jusst by experience but stop the crap everyone.

RE: Quickshifter - ROD - 12-12-2009

(12-12-2009, 11:14am)simmo Wrote: Name & shame the private message I say, post it up so we can all see

Some people say a private mesage is that Private , But i think once you send it it is owned by the receiver and they can do what they want with it .
so i agree with Simmo on this one name and shame .

If you have a problem with Heidi you have a problem with most of the members around here as you must have shit 4 brains

RE: Quickshifter - big kev - 12-12-2009

(12-12-2009, 02:08pm)ROD Wrote:
(12-12-2009, 11:14am)simmo Wrote: Name & shame the private message I say, post it up so we can all see

Some people say a private mesage is that Private , But i think once you send it it is owned by the receiver and they can do what they want with it .
so i agree with Simmo on this one name and shame .

If you have a problem with Heidi you have a problem with most of the members around here as you must have shit 4 brains

ClapClapClap tottaly agee rod Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2

RE: Quickshifter - [UNIT] - 12-12-2009

It's a bit weird if he hasn't posted in a year?? Hmmm

RE: Quickshifter - Heidi1 - 12-12-2009

Thanks guys. Bullys only suceed if you stay silent, and I'm not one to be bullied. I can't post the PM, when we were admins it was our number one rule that PM are private and should stay that way, but I'm so tempted. The content was malicious at best, an outright threat at worst.

It's good to know you have my back, you don't know how much it means to me. This person is clearly a hero behind the keyboard, one of the threats was that he would come to the Sydney Christmas gathering and that I was to look out for myself. I'd love to meet him, I think the Sydney gathering is the perfect opportunity.

RE: Quickshifter - ROD - 12-12-2009

Thats Crap Heidi forward it on to Volvi then a threat is a threat and should not be tolerated

(12-12-2009, 04:52pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Thanks guys. Bullys only suceed if you stay silent, and I'm not one to be bullied. I can't post the PM, when we were admins it was our number one rule that PM are private and should stay that way, but I'm so tempted. The content was malicious at best, an outright threat at worst.

It's good to know you have my back, you don't know how much it means to me. This person is clearly a hero behind the keyboard, one of the threats was that he would come to the Sydney Christmas gathering and that I was to look out for myself. I'd love to meet him, I think the Sydney gathering is the perfect opportunity.

I did.

RE: Quickshifter - Busdriver - 12-12-2009

If he actually made a threat to your personal safety.......I could send you some email or telephone contacts from work who may be interested in his activities. Jurisdiction is not a problem here.

No threats and no agro, we don't stoop to the level of bullies. Just an open invitation to come to the party. I'd be FACINATED to meet this person.

RE: Quickshifter - Busdriver - 12-12-2009

He won't show..and you know it