Central QLD
Hey mate,

I'm in a social riders club out in Blackwater, we do runs most weekends too anywhere, sometimes overnight or whatever people are keen for.

2 weeks ago we did a run down to Biloela for the night, stayed at the Apollo Motel, and actually enjoyed the night life down there! Couldn't believe the amount of "talent" out and about, though it was valentines day, whether or not that had anything to do with it.

From Biloela the next day we went back down through Calliope, then up to Rocky, and back out here. Yesterday we did a run out to Emerald, down to Springsure and Rolleston and back. So we throw it around a bit.

I have a couple nightshifts left this week, then I am doing up a new website with forums so people can see where and when our rides are on. The poker run should be big this year, have people coming from everywhere, that is held in October usually though.

If anyone is interested I will send a link when its up and going, and/or I will most likely have it in my sig when its ready.

Hope to see a few of you out and about Pi_thumbsup
That sounds great i know of at least 3 blokes from rocky who will be keen as mustard. Let us know when its up and running.
And there is at least 2 of us in gladdy that are keen too!Biker
be sure to post up your ride when you decide guys as there is a few of us from down brissy that are up for a ride & dont mind travelling

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
The poker run is looking better and better. We getting the drag strip sorted out hopefully, we have a few sponsors coming with gear, and looks like we have professional lawn mower racers coming up too, bringing a few lawn mowers for people to have a go on too...

At this stage we will be splitting into two groups, some going west to pick people up, and some of us going east to Rocky to pick people up.

Its later in the year, when there is a date set I will let you know Very Happy
VNSVLE Wrote:I'm in Biloela and keen for a ride whenever i can willing to travel. Let us know and i will try my hardest to make it

VNSVLE I will be arriving into Boloela Sunday March 15th and be in town for 8 weeks, hopefully catch up for a drink.

I get my licence back early May and will bring the bike up then so a ride may even be on the cards after that.

You not looking for a job are you????
Might be doing a ride to Keppel Sands next weekend, probably on the Saturday, for those in/around Rocky/Gladstone.
What the hell you gonna be doing in biloela for 8 weeks?? You comin here for the shut down at the power station??
Definitely have to catch up for a beer or 2 and always keen for a ride.
Nah not looking for a job at the moment.
Let us know when you get here.
Yep the shutdown it is. I have 40 guys so far running 24 seven rebuilding the cooling tower.

I'll be bringing the turbo busa, K8 busa and the KTM525 tardy up with me for when the licence returns so will be busting for a ride by then.

PM your number and I'll give you a call when I settle in.
Doing a run to Keppell Sands on Saturday if anyone is interested, if the weather isn't too bad.

About 8 bikes coming from here at this stage.
where you leaving from?? Might have to make my way over. What time also??
We're leaving Blackwater between 8:30 to 9am, probably closer to 9.

You're in Bilo yeah? So you could either come up through Dululu and meet us in Westwood, or you could go through Mt Morgan to Kabra, Gracemere or Rocky and meet us there, one of these would be the better idea I think. Otherwise it would be from Bilo to Calliope, then up through Mt Larcom etc to Rocky. I think its a good road to ride between Bilo and Calliope, one of the best around on a bike in my opinion, but it would take you out of the way a bit.

So if you wanted to meet us in Westwood we would be there between 10:30 and 11am, or in rocky between 11:30 and 12.
Unfortunately something has come up and I am going to have to give it a miss this time. Let me know of any other rides though always keen when i can. Have a great day riding!!
No worries Very Happy
Hey myself and a mate are going from Rocky to Many Peaks on tuesday if anyone is keen. Prob leave Rocky around 8am Tuesday 17th march. Notexactly sure on the route for return trip but will post it before we go.