Central QLD
Hey people was just wondering if anyone throughout the year does a ride around the CQ area at all?
nato674 Wrote:Hey people was just wondering if anyone throughout the year does a ride around the CQ area at all?

Where ya talking mate ?

We have just a group ride up to GinGin the other week 20 bikes & we had a run up to Biloela last year 14 bikes.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Im in Rockhampton but willing to travel a bit south if there is something good.
Yeah I was thinking of taking a ride up round there when it cools down a bit. Dont really know exactly where, maybe up the coast road and back via an inland route, currently in the Sunshine coast area, got any suggestions ?
Not really i havent done much riding up here but deffinently a good idea to wait for the cool weather.
Yeah, I'm in Gladstone, not exactly brilliant bike roads around the area, but we get out a bit. Let me know if you want a call next time we're out and about.
Craig
Redgum Wrote:Yeah, I'm in Gladstone, not exactly brilliant bike roads around the area, but we get out a bit. Let me know if you want a call next time we're out and about.
Craig

I'm in gladstone too and would be interested in a ride, so let me know if you organise something. A freind is looking to pick a busa up next week, so count him in too
Way to GO! Another little group getting together for rides.
My brother in law is the columnist in the local rag in Gladstone, Paul McGann.
You may be familliar with his ramblings, he recently won an award for his yarns.
If you bump into him, offer him a bundy and he will wrap his arms around ya.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I'm in Biloela and keen for a ride whenever i can willing to travel. Let us know and i will try my hardest to make it
BUSGO Wrote:Way to GO! Another little group getting together for rides.
My brother in law is the columnist in the local rag in Gladstone, Paul McGann.
You may be familliar with his ramblings, he recently won an award for his yarns.
If you bump into him, offer him a bundy and he will wrap his arms around ya.

Small world isn't it! Often read his work in the local. Not so much now unless I do the online news.
BikerSounds like there are people closer than i thought. I am doing shift work over the next few weeks on weekends but as soon as im finished we will get together for a bit of a ride.
Does sound like there's a few more locals around, sometimes it feels like we're stuck in the middle of bloody nowhere up here.

I haven't met Paul McGann yet but if I do I'll remember to offer him a bundy, I haven't been a regular reader of the Sobserver but I'll check his ramblings out.

I'm a shift worker too, like most around here, but if I'm off when you all want to get together I'm in.
VNSVLE Wrote:I'm in Biloela and keen for a ride whenever i can willing to travel. Let us know and i will try my hardest to make it

Yep he's that keen he will even ride to Brisbane just to ride back again
I'm a shift worker to, rolling 24hr roster. So I rarely have a weekend off.

Usually around every 5th or 6th week is the only time I get a weekend
Where is a good day trip run? Any ideas?