I have seen the light
I met met a new member with a 09 white and blue at the road warriors on sunday was wondering if that would be a gay one aswell or is it just the ltd
Busa Boy Wrote:I met met a new member with a 09 white and blue at the road warriors on sunday was wondering if that would be a gay one aswell or is it just the ltd

Lol2 I wonder?? we'll see if they get the same treatment
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Go the mighty white!

They're a sweet thing amongst us white LTD owners. As we love to show our pride ;-p
Yu have the name stroker mate - I am all man and have proved many a time buddy what you see there is the real deal that I used in the middle east, good to see you are happy being gay though
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:Yu have the name stroker mate - I am all man and have proved many a time buddy what you see there is the real deal that I used in the middle east, good to see you are happy being gay though

G'day busakidGrouphug
ok - accepted
Egos; everyone got one
There is so many responses to the 'all man' statement Busakid....
SO fire away I am a big boy - in many ways :)
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:SO fire away I am a big boy - in many ways :)

Lol2
busakid08 Wrote:SO fire away I am a big boy - in many ways :)

Funny the (MEN) that say their big full short and the (Riders thats say the fast) well ?????
But you have done well BK you got a few nibbles.
The Witness
is this what u mean

[img][Image: WessonDan.jpg][/img]
kawasuki Wrote:is this what u mean

[img][Image: WessonDan.jpg][/img]

You got my voteScary
The Witness
not a big fan of handguns, rifles and pig shooting are more my style!!
What a ripper of a Welcome we have given Stroker.

Roll Lol2
Licence Back!
busakid, looks like a klatch and a Glock. Klatch aint that bad have used one on a few occasions (yea in middle east to). Glock the light little spitter, bit arkward ie squary. prefer Kawas .45 colt. that'll pack a punch that you dont need the 2nd round in double tap. But Im digressing.

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new stroker.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.