Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
I have seen the light - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Hayabusa Gen.II (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: I have seen the light (/showthread.php?tid=11229)

Pages: 1 2 3

I have seen the light - Stroker - 16-12-2008

My 08 busa. I have always respected the performance of the busa but the look never won me over but that all changed with the gen 2. Here is mine.[attachment=4511]
[attachment=4512]
[attachment=4513]

RE: I have seen the light - BUSGO - 16-12-2008

Great individualisation Stroker.
I like the rim stickers and intake change.

RE: I have seen the light - bigfoot - 16-12-2008

that looks very nice mate, like the tail light cover looks awesome!!!!!

RE: I have seen the light - simmo - 16-12-2008

Welcome to our club, another one has seen the light Yes Enjoy Biker

RE: I have seen the light - busakid08 - 16-12-2008

Gay :)

RE: I have seen the light - TimF - 16-12-2008

Welcome Stroker.

And c'mon Busakid you have to admit it's probably the nicest looking white gen2 you've seen?

Ghastly

RE: I have seen the light - Stroker - 16-12-2008

Its good to be part of the team and thanks busakid but you know what they say about opinions "they are like arseholes, everyone has one) and looking at your avator some people might be of the opinion that you are trying to make up for a lack of something ?????? But not me !

RE: I have seen the light - Dan85 - 16-12-2008

dont worry stroker busakid is like the town douche bag. got lots to say about everyone but we all know hes just a f*** wit! so pay no attention to him. and welcome to the club

RE: I have seen the light - Legend - 16-12-2008

Nice fishing there, Busakid!!!Lol2

Caught 4 with one little hook!

Leonard.

RE: I have seen the light - Driller - 16-12-2008

Welcome to the club stroker nice ride hope to see you on a ride And i hope you ride it and not just clean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Action-smiley-083

Cheers Mark

RE: I have seen the light - Stroker - 16-12-2008

Driller Wrote:Welcome to the club stroker nice ride hope to see you on a ride And i hope you ride it and not just clean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Action-smiley-083

Cheers Mark
2 months old and i have clocked 5000klm's and it's still putting a smile om my face Yes

RE: I have seen the light - Driller - 16-12-2008

Good one Stroker i said ride it not wear it out lol.Roll

RE: I have seen the light - humbussa - 16-12-2008

busakid08 Wrote:Gay :)

Lol3 always on the ball!!!

I also ride a Gay one....Bike that is Lol2

RE: I have seen the light - cAstAgeAr - 16-12-2008

Welcome Stroker Pi_thumbsup

RE: I have seen the light - humbussa - 16-12-2008

Great to see another white one in the club Welcome you get use to the GAY remarks, just jealousy really Lol3 but all in good fun!

Hey Driller good to see ya posting mate, hope all is well looking forward to a ride up that way soon we are thinking Mid Jan???