What wet weather gear does everyone use/reccommend
For a short ride home can get away with light over wet weather gear for longer rides I use Nordic dri rider and Alphine Stars water proof boots and glooves. I noted that you said the water runs down your arms into your glooves. I had this problem as well and thought it logical to wear the glooves over the jacket. I noticed a fellow rider from work put his jacket over the glooves and tried this in wet weather. This worked.
Seems to be that water was pooling on the jacket sleeves and when stopped for lights it ran down into my glooves.
(19-05-2011, 05:23pm)RyanG Wrote: As the title says, today i rode home with my "dririder" jacket and gloves and by the time i got home i was wringing wet!!! admitadly i have the ventilator 2 jacket (with the liner in) and the water ran down my arms and into my gloves, but got me thinking, what gear/jacket/gloves/pants etc does everyone use for wet weather??

Living in QLD means that since about this time last year we have probably had 6 hours of sunshine and about 30000mm of rain.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: What wet weather gear does everyone use/reccommend - by Landmine - 20-05-2011, 08:10am