What wet weather gear does everyone use/reccommend
Ive got Dainese stuff and have found it works pretty well. Yep its expensive I guess but down here in Vic when its not only wet but add some cold to things and being on the bike can suck, especially at (ahem) speed. To be fair I havent used much else in the way of wet weather gear but I have used this stuff through winter and in some horrendously torrential weather out in the country and Ive come through both dry and reasonably warm. It may sound obvious perhaps but spending the time buttoning, zipping and generally lashing all the pockets, flaps etc down and making sure stuff like the dual liners of your gloves are sorted properly goes a long way to keeping the water/cold out. Also as a man with a shaved head I also have a couple of those man made silk balaclavas which are worn easily under your helmet and go along way to keeping the wind out when the temps are in the single figures ( not such an issue in QLD I realise). So yes Id happily recommend Dainese stuff.
Cheers
MGBUSA

Messages In This Thread
RE: What wet weather gear does everyone use/reccommend - by mgbusa - 19-05-2011, 08:13pm