Rejoining the pack
hey glenn got any pics yet? Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
We have completed what i am calling a 'super sheet' of Busa graphics, with original sizing and a few optional layups in high detail. In reply to an earlier request, i took a look at a spun around version, so that both kanjis face forward. it doesn't do it for me, but if it floats your boat, we'll make it. Take a look at the sheets and you'll get the picture.

I have a few pics of the huggers, the one mounted is the more expensive one and the other is the 'regular' carbon fibre one. I don't have an image of the fairings but they are small as stock except in cf. I am trying to convince everyone to make ones in coloured fibres but the global shortage of product (caused by the seppos in Iraq) is warting my attempts to waste product and cash.

vented

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j294/g...vented.gif
non vented hugger

Hey glen maybe you cud organise a tobin seat for me, only prob is hes never done a copper/silver so wud have to be innovative, maybe somewhat based on second look copper/silver seat covers. Maybe simmo wants one too.

Re Kanjis, say I just wanted a brown oem copy, goota be identical to oem tho, cud you and how much?
especially since I have been referring to our front guards as the rear hugger all night. What a retard. I better fix the mess. The hugger costs - $250 and the super cool front VENTED GUARD is $370. forgive for confusing the parts.
Copper and silver - leave it with me and I'll knock a mock up, umm, up. I think it would be nice and shiny. Got any text and particular font and Kanjis in mind? Be careful you don't get Kanji overload, how about a big silver (or bronze) Suzi S?

The OEM decals, I would get those in from the UK while I dick around with the printers here. I could get em to your joint for $70 inc gst and post. Take about two weeks. (being cautious). Once I get that printer off his fat arse on Monday - I will get them for a lot cheaper for a stocko set, about $50. if you are willing to wait.
nice Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience
one bronze mock up - a little cheesy, sorry for the silver bike, it was going to take ages to fit on to the right colour but I know you can visulize the rest.

glen whats your email will send pics of colours.
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copies !!!!!
No probs Vol, my email is glenzoey@aol7.com.au.

For anyones whos interested, I have four deluxe hump mod kits here, hot from the US. $38 GST inc, add a couple of bucks for postage depending on where you are.

and Simmo, yep. I am pretty sure that the copper is technically the fastest out of the box.
I spent my ill-spent youth on RMs and later RGVs. I miss those days went personal safety was making sure that I had two thongs and a comdom.

Here are the pics of the mod kits. They are the real deal and in the bag as they come from Igor the crazy russian at Hump Mod in NY. I just wish he would stop calling me sir, I feel like his Dad.

Edit image positions Edited by: demeester at: 19/5/06 7:20 am
Cheers for the info, i've got a few bikes to finish in the next couple of weeks but $2000ish sounds like a ripper price. i'll get back to you bout that once i've sorted a couple of the bikes im working on at the moment (i hate 2-strokes).
Any pics of the hump mod kits???
Yeah I know igors site, good thing they r the wingnut kits too. how much to send them over here to victoria???
I don't technically hate two strokes but i've been building an RZ for a mate who just got his L's and its turned into a ground up rebuild, garnet blasted and powder coated the frame, complete engine rebuild, new chrome ect ect..... cant wait till he drops it the first time, i'll probably kill him.