My '12
Makes more sense. Cheers.
Sorry huls I missed that comment, yes I ran into the same issue with that supplier regarding currencies and payments, they redirected me to their new aussie supplier, whom perhaps to circumstance came off pushy rude and overly expensive, so I wont mention them. I managed to find/source it through "motorrad garage", and was quite pleased with them.

Purchased a ram mounting kit for my iphone today, and some ear pads, hope theyre here before I go to normanville.

I've also added a emco double USB point.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Well thoroughly enjoyed normanville, and the missus is saying that the trip is still costing her....lol.

Got a 17t vortex front, speedohealer an loom (here but not in yet, waiting on rest of fairing stuff)
CBC fairing bolt kit. (didn't realize pro bolt was aussie, will defiantly shop there for other bolts I need)
Cox rad/cooler screens. (not arrived as yet)
Stealth? I think lenses, front n rear. (thanks Dougy for the rear kit, and still waiting on fronts)
Busa bobbins. (on already, gotta get a black bolt for em)
Mesh fairing inserts. (also not arrived yet)
Wireable oil filler plug. (on)
Fuel filler bolt kit. (on)
Frame plug kit. (yet to fit)

pics will follow when I get it all done, looks like mid to late Jan as the rad guard and front lenses have been delayed, and I only want to do the fairing stuff once.

still looking at a number of things,
pyramid hugger (called about but no responses from agent/dealer)
rearsets (not sure what I want yet, either to powder coat oems or go adjustable)
levers (pazzo copies, sdr adj copies, avs((sp?)) lots of options and price points and no real comparative views, long short, etc. etc. have tried a couple but I cant make up my mind and its a lot o cash to "see" if I like em or not.
seat got my heart set on a saddlemen tech, 232 + like 57 for postage from the us, or 299 +10 from local... bleh, less than 10 bucks in it, by the time u convert the US dollars.
decals getting some decals made, secrit stuff =)

and on the must do list,
a willowbank night to get a run in and kill the oem tyre.
pretty sure i'm gunna go with the pr3 set.

Diesel.
Well, things have come a ways since my last post here. I got a job so things have been progressing at a faster rate.

I went with the sd-r pazzo copy levers, at $109 landed to door was excellent and just the two bolts to fit up. My only concern is the brake lever just touches the plastics on full lock.

the saddleman seat is in transit, cant wait to try it out, camping trip soon yeehaw.

I got a pyramid hugger from the UK. 6 bolts and I gotta say the design and fitment / alignment is spot on, its the little touch like the bracket for the right hand mount is made with a foam cushion to not scratch the swingarm, super pleased with this unit. chain guard and extended below to protect the rectifier, well worth the $.

I managed to get in quick enough on another members (busaboy's) shed clean and got myself a set of Vortex rearsets, i'd heard stories of boot chewing, but these seem to be ok in that regard so far. I am concered with the "feel" of the master cylinder spring doing the pedal return now, however the shift side seems much more positive, and my position for riding is better, I still run twin cans so my adjustments are limited, but enough to make a difference. I think I can use a stop plate with perhaps a valve spring over the master to get back some brake "feel" underfoot. it'll be something i have to design/develop over time.

Due to the radiator guard misshap, I've not fitted the front lenses or grilles yet, i'm considering making my own.

I've got some axle blocks coming, hopefully they arrive soon.

I did finish off the rear oem tyre at the drags, had an awesome night, ran a pb in stock form (only had the Yoshi cans on) of 10.642. Then replaced tyres with pilot road 3's. I had a stupid moment and road them next day with no air, and found my busa embossed caps were not sealing the valves, with that rectified though, these tyres are awesome, its a massive difference in road feel.

I've since changed gearing to 17/46, I think i'll run with it till new chain is needed. It can get pretty twitchy and I think I've taken about 30klm out of its top speed, I like it, its fun. I fitted up the speedohealer at the same time, and that works a treat. Thinking i'll go back up to 18 in the front when the time comes.

Still a few things to sort out, like repowder coating the rear rearsets, and getting ally pegs for those. The spring for front rearsets. Painting the rear master cylinder. Some sticker work. Though apart from that i'm pretty much done and happy.

Although I think I saw a billet cup for the rear master... and a lighter better battery would be cool.....

Diesel.
Valve caps not sealing the valves?..... that's not what they are there for....it's to stop dirt/ debris getting into the valve core.
Whaddya mean there's no bourbon left????
Scary Wtf
Yea CJ, either I've got some (debris) in them or the valves themselves have cracks or just sat in the bike shop packing for too long, i'll get some new valves on Monday. Still though the cap is also a secondary seal if its seal is ok, and in my case the seals in those were rooted as well. Theyre holding pressure now with the right caps on, so its gotta be the valves.

Diesel.
Spray them with soapy water to find out where the leak is (it'll bubble like a bitch at the leak)
Whaddya mean there's no bourbon left????
Scary Wtf
Nice
Biker
Well my Dealer has upped their game a bit, so walked out today with a Rad guard and a lithium battery (ssb? I think), got em for good prices. So I can finally tear the bike down after Thursday, redo my brake and clutch lines, fit all the meshing, get stuff off to the powder coaters.

The Gel seat has been fantastic. Its a bit heavier than the stock seat but for comphort worlds ahead. I took a ride to pete's a few weeks ago to test it out, I think a 1200klm ride day and was perfect.

After a near off recently been thinking about frame sliders, cut or no cut, bar ones or bolt ons..

I promise to put up more pics of it in drag mode, when i'm done, before I convert it back to tour mode =)

Diesel.
Hey Thompy what was the mishap with the Cox rad guard ?
Ordered and paid for it pre xmass, up front, off the site, like late November, no stock on shelf, to be ordered in, no problem, checked regularly, by late Jan early Feb, i'd had enough. I cancelled the order arranged a refund and decided to look more locally, being a large mesh I didn't really want to ship too far. I understand shipping delays, I understand out of stock, I understand coincidental problems. In fairness the company did inform me quite quickly. However 3 months...so when I walked into the dealer today and saw a new R&G display stand, with a guard zip tied up I asked the question thinking they'd have to order one in, and my guy says "so why R&G..we might have a radguard on the shelf to suit your bike", I replied with "I did look at those but a bit pricey", they did me a deal on it, considering I bought a battery the guard and a jacket for the wife.. Persistence and patience paid off. The rad guard is a little different mount wise to the cox but should do the same job.

Diesel.
Where are the Piks Thompy?? we are waiting!!!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM

Sorry CD, I did promise more pics but still not where I want her yet, ordered my PC-V an autotune today, so couple weeks wait on those then coatings to be done, installs, dyno time, then i'll get some nice pics done, maybe Barry might do some for me. Here's a teaser though Yes

Diesel.
PCV an AT turned up today!!!

let the strip show begin in earnest =)

Diesel.
(14-06-2014, 01:53pm)Thompy Wrote: Sorry CD, I did promise more pics but still not where I want her yet, ordered my PC-V an autotune today, so couple weeks wait on those then coatings to be done, installs, dyno time, then i'll get some nice pics done, maybe Barry might do some for me. Here's a teaser though Yes

like the headers ! Where did you get them from?