My '12
[Image: 58102_468460676555567_1960518039_n.jpg]

So this is my 2012 in black, thus far it has the following.

Ventura rack and bag, dealer fitted.
Bagster tank cover and Minea bag, had the Suzuki kanji bra from dealer but I wanted more protection, and a bag with map pocket not using magnets.
Yoshimura RS-3 cat back exhausts, these retain the cat (legal) and still give it a really nice note, saved me the weight of the stock cans and look quite good I rekon.
Kaoko cruise control, 5 minute fit, and I really prefer this system as it utilizes a left hand threading which doesn't require hand gymnastics to operate.

Still to come for my work in progress.

Fit up the headlight protector I got from new...

Zero Gravity double bubble screen light smoke, should be here late may. I have an unfitted oem style smoke screen from powerbronze but in the trial fit, well, it didn't.

A pair of Motodry panniers, when I can find em for about $100, prices are ranging from 120 to 170 at present, been messaging Doug back an forth about their fitment, I "think" they'll be ok with my exhaust cans, will see.

I'd like to get some of those bungs for the frame and perhaps a black bolt kit for the fairings, and get the peg guards powder coated black, perhaps some mesh inserts and a radiator guard, but theyre not a priority, more for aesthetics.

I'm setting it up for touring so other future things may get onto the list, sheepskin seat cover (I like the oem seat) , heli-bars, to name a couple.

Thompy.

Thought i'd throw these up too, the Kaoko.

[Image: 408412_475070699227898_575308832_n.jpg]

[Image: 253243_475070725894562_882899027_n.jpg]

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
[Image: 946323_476420315759603_659741676_n.jpg]

Excited, my screen arrived, perfect day here to fit it up too.

Thompy.

Diesel.
Nice - wasn't you cruising through Burleigh yesterday was it ?
I wish mate, another 4 and a bit weeks before I can cruise again, in the mean time I have to be satisfied with a short run up the road once a week to keep the dust off and rust away from the rotors and the engine turning and the fuel mixed. bleh.

On the surprising side though for me at least, wow, what a difference the double bubble style screen makes to instrument visability, I didn't notice much for the buffeting but I only did 60 for a blocky.

One thing I did note as well was removing the mirrors helped a ton with fitting too.

Cant wait to see how it goes at 100.

[Image: 13359_476449092423392_1900299674_n.jpg]

[Image: 969905_476449109090057_1420081749_n.jpg]

Thompy.

Diesel.
Today I got my motodry panniers, cost me $160 from AMA, and they wouldn't move on the price but I have em. Fit was good, looks like the missus will have leg room and the rain covers are now sewn into the underside and unzip, will post a picky when I get off my arse and clean it. That's me sorted now for storage, and pretty happy with it.

Thompy.

Diesel.
Rain covers? I was told the sun always shines up in Queensland! LOL
Personally I'd make the radiator/ oil cooler guard first priority before anything else. Forget your frame bungs and mesh inserts.
(27-07-2013, 03:19pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Personally I'd make the radiator/ oil cooler guard first priority before anything else.

Yes + 1 ive seen to many guys learn the hard way over the yrs
Other busa's rip the road surfaces apart Lol3
headlight protectors are another good choise

[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Glad you're happy with your panniers mate.
Looking forward to another run in the next couple of weeks.

Thinking of a run south to camp with the bike soon too. Give it a test run with the tent etc, maybe Ballina or Coffs?
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(28-07-2013, 09:27am)TheShredder Wrote:
(27-07-2013, 03:19pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Personally I'd make the radiator/ oil cooler guard first priority before anything else.

Yes + 1 ive seen to many guys learn the hard way over the yrs
Other busa's rip the road surfaces apart Lol3
headlight protectors are another good choise

I have got my 2nd hand genuine Suzuki radiator from ebay USA and Warpspeed radiator gaurd from RatedR and some Motul coolant sitting at home for me when I get home from my FIFO stint in W.A. Very Happy
Putting the Rad gaurd on sooner could have saved $220. Undecided
Any way had plenty of fun on the 680km ride that day! Biker
(27-07-2013, 02:01pm)pan Wrote: Rain covers? I was told the sun always shines up in Queensland! LOL

It does, perpetual summer, our days begin to the sound of bikes starting and we sip coffee's from Bbq decks while watching the Busa flocks take off in the early balmy mornings !!!Coolsmiley

However, keeping in mind, the November trip, I plan to be dry!

So looking forward to my trip south.

Cant wait.

Yep I got the headlight cover from new I just haven't liked the fitment of it so I'm going to get some 3m Velcro tabs and get it better.

The rad guard is going to definitely rise higher on the list after reading about the recent mishap. Too many of u guys have mentioned it prior and since, cant ignore that.Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup

Still haven't washed it, I been crook with bronchitis, and I have to run a tank of injector cleaner through it before its service Friday.Pi_freak

Thompy.

Diesel.
Looking really good Thompy .. Pi_thumbsup

It's making mine look rather plain. The only bling I have is the chrome tank bolt cover Embarassed
Thompy, where did you buy your cruise control from. I looked at the kaeko website and they wanted $680. Surely that can't be right.
Nice mods Thompy.....lookin' forward to seeing you at the BB down in Normanville in November!!
(30-07-2013, 08:06pm)Huls Wrote: Thompy, where did you buy your cruise control from. I looked at the kaeko website and they wanted $680. Surely that can't be right.

R680 ?? not $$$ 680 rand is about $70.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .