Angel with the Soul
(10-05-2010, 10:42am)Kaine Wrote: any feed back on these Angels?

I need a new rear - I only got 2400km out of the 015... :(

That's impressive! Do you ever ride under 8000rpm...or maybe you haven't checked the tyre pressures since leaving the shop!
I have done over 3200km and I would say there is at least 50% tyre life left...
I quite like the OEM tyres...but will give the Angels/Pures a try...apparently Pirelli set the World record with the Angels and the Hayabusa. THAT can't be bad...
i got a busa mate here in NZ who has just put the angel on his zx12 and so far loves them he going to put them on his busa now that he,s chewed the oem ones out in 7000ks reckons he got shit ks out of them put when you spend all your time going like shit how long does he expect them to last. i,ve got 8000 out of my stock tires and i,m going to give the conty road attack a go.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
One of the SA blokes tried one on his gen2 ,Quite liked it but said once it started to get near the wear marks it was history very quickly.Still a handful of us won't use anything but Avon Storm's ,Love them & great milage
!0,000 + .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
After 1000 K's the angel says "you're on your own buddy" Lol3 and then a demon appears to possess you Scary Lol2
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(10-05-2010, 01:00pm)Pa King Wrote: I'm fitting a pair of Angels on my B-King today , from Petes Pitstop and will post up the life I get from them. They will be doing a trip from Brisbane to Phillip Is.and back in October . Expecting to do about 4000k or more before I go.
My Angels have now done about 4700 k . My feeling is I will be lucky to get back to Brisbane from Phillip Island without having to fit another rear. They were terrific from new , good grip and handling but the trip to Biloela knocked them around .
$399 fitted pro accessories slacks creek
[Image: c601c1ce-9842-4115-9e87-ba3580e1bd58_zps4974f345.jpg]
Tyres that cheap scare me,has to be a reason why they are cheap .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Gotem on my buell XB12 3500 ks so far so good, and heading to the GP monday from brissy well see see if they last Popcorn
[Image: c601c1ce-9842-4115-9e87-ba3580e1bd58_zps4974f345.jpg]
(04-09-2010, 02:01pm)Pa King Wrote:
(10-05-2010, 01:00pm)Pa King Wrote: I'm fitting a pair of Angels on my B-King today , from Petes Pitstop and will post up the life I get from them. They will be doing a trip from Brisbane to Phillip Is.and back in October . Expecting to do about 4000k or more before I go.
My Angels have now done about 4700 k . My feeling is I will be lucky to get back to Brisbane from Phillip Island without having to fit another rear. They were terrific from new , good grip and handling but the trip to Biloela knocked them around .

Got back from Phillip Island ok on these tyres so they have now done about 10,000k. My only gripe is they do tend to square off too much on a long trip . Will be replacing the rear with a Michelin , but the front is still good for more.
Brother"s my opinion for the Angel tyres is not good!!
the tyres (Angel) maybe they can do it many km. but they are not have good adhesion!! i mine they "slide" if you try to drive like "circuit" (in turns) they don"t came fast in heat - temperature and i think the driver have problem in all corners (in-apex-out)

i have test the Angel by my self in race track and in the causeway and i see the same broblem!!

anyway for my opinion and for our bikes (busa) for any type of drive good tyres is the Brigestone bt-016 (the new one) bt-023 or bt-003RS (for circuit drive) the Metzeler M5 and Pirelli NEW DIABLO ROSSO CORSA (for circuit drive) and DIABLO ROSSO