Angel with the Soul
Tyre with soul . impressed with Pirelli Angel tyre, Mt Isa to Brissy in 18 hrs , 2 weeks in brissy riding around a couple of rides over Mt Mee , Brissy to Mt Isa in 18 hrs total kms 5500kms , plus 6 points , Mt Isa 1000 km , Mt Isa to Brissy by the coast 2500kms ,being back in Brissy 4 weeks another 1000kms and the tyre is wearing well its the longest wearing tyre Ive had on the Busa doing speeds up to 300 a few time , fitted tyre @ the end of Oct 2009 for the trip , still have the tyre on and going strong.
That's pretty good wear. Are they sticky? - BTW, when posting up speeds, it pays to leave a zero off the end, we will all know what you mean, but it won't be written on a public forum for unwanted eyes to see.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Or just say you rode it like a Hayabusa should be ridden.
It's ok M8ee the 300 was on a track day with the boys.
A bit paranoid arnt we about saying how fast ya go!
that sounds good getting a set on this weekPi_thumbsupBiker
born to be mild
My flatmate has one on his cbr1k. First tyre after oem on an 07 and he said it moves around alot!
/
(13-01-2010, 09:39am)mungaman Wrote: Tyre with soul . impressed with Pirelli Angel tyre, Mt Isa to Brissy in 18 hrs , 2 weeks in brissy riding around a couple of rides over Mt Mee , Brissy to Mt Isa in 18 hrs total kms 5500kms , plus 6 points , Mt Isa 1000 km , Mt Isa to Brissy by the coast 2500kms ,being back in Brissy 4 weeks another 1000kms and the tyre is wearing well its the longest wearing tyre Ive had on the Busa doing speeds up to 300 a few time , fitted tyre @ the end of Oct 2009 for the trip , still have the tyre on and going strong.

Hey Mungaman-
Are you still happy with the wear on these hoops? I'm leaning this way after a few guys recommended them, but unsure if they are worth the extra $$.

Other alternatives I was considering were the BT016, Michelin Power Pure etc. Undecided
(19-04-2010, 07:33pm)daaef Wrote: Other alternatives I was considering were the BT016, Michelin Power Pure etc. Undecided
Get the Pures, man, they are sweet.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Ended up going with these Angels.. There was heaps of good feedback on the .org, so will see how they go.
Nice greasy ride home. So much for decent weather today?!?
any feed back on these Angels?

I need a new rear - I only got 2400km out of the 015... :(
(19-04-2010, 10:19pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(19-04-2010, 07:33pm)daaef Wrote: Other alternatives I was considering were the BT016, Michelin Power Pure etc. Undecided
Get the Pures, man, they are sweet.

Do they supercede the Pilot Road or Pilot Power? Did you notice the weight reduction or is it not that noticable?
I'm fitting a pair of Angels on my B-King today , from Petes Pitstop and will post up the life I get from them. They will be doing a trip from Brisbane to Phillip Is.and back in October . Expecting to do about 4000k or more before I go.
A few hundred dry kays on these and they are great. Warm up quickly. Haven't tried them on the wet, but heard they are at least as good as you would expect.

Will also be running these booties down to PI in Oct, will see how they go.
I have done nearly 12000ks on back and 13000ks on front, probably the only rear tyre I have had that gives good performance with longetivity. The front tyre is nearly cactus with shoulders nearly gone, maybe due to pushing two up and loaded back from PI to Mackay, the rear still has a way to go, maybe the only time I have got more wear out of rear than front on any bike lol. Also got Angel rear on my Firestorm where it is faultless. highly recommended Pi_thumbsup