Hi guys, just introducing myself. My name is Dale and I have just bought my first busa. Havent actually got it yet (i pick it up on tuesday). I fell in love with these things when they first came out and vowed to get one - one day !!. And here we are 11 years later. Anyway .. i'm looking forward to meeting riders in my local area (Wollongong/Illawarra). Please excuse me if i write the wrong thing in the wrong place because this is my first time on a forum (of any kind). .. Cheers
G'day Dale Welcome congrats on your first Busa Clap

Ok guys he's a forum virgin so lets be gentle Lol2

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(12-09-2010, 11:06am)Dale Wrote: Hi guys, just introducing myself. My name is Dale and I have just bought my first busa. Havent actually got it yet (i pick it up on tuesday). I fell in love with these things when they first came out and vowed to get one - one day !!. And here we are 11 years later. Anyway .. i'm looking forward to meeting riders in my local area (Wollongong/Illawarra). Please excuse me if i write the wrong thing in the wrong place because this is my first time on a forum (of any kind). .. Cheers

G'day Dale,

Welcome to the busa club, mate! Very Happy

Yes another 'Gong busa club member, that makes it ummmmm, errr......THREE (that I know of)!!! At this rate, we're gonna start to outnumber the Canberraninians very soon!?! Pi_tongue

Gimme a call or send me a txt when ur keen for a ride/catch up......if I'm not workin' & the weathers' fine, I'm usually up for it! Pi_thumbsup

Keep it fun,
bazman.
0419 292 632
Coolsmiley
welcome man!!!

to the rest of the Club...12 views - 3 comments???? ???? ????
cmon people. make 'em feel welcomed!
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcome to the AHC Dale, and congrats on the purchase.
Welcome to the club, and from us here in West Oz.

Rob.
WelcomeDale hope u injoy your stay here mateBiker
born to be mild
WelcomeWelcome DALE , youve come along with a busa at the right time mate , the weather is awesome down the coast , and theres some good guys in the club to ride with , so Welcome and enjoy your self while your hear mate , would love to see a pic of your Biker when you get is as we love to Drool over newdies bikes

cheers mate

BK
Thanks for the warm welcome fellas ..

no worries bazman .. i'll give you a bell when i get organised
welcome Dale, worth the wait to be on the best, what are you getting brand new or pre loved.
G'day Dale,

Welcome the the forum. Answers to queries on most things can be had here, just ask!!

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to the family buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome Dale, not only do you have a new bike,you've got a whole bunch of new friend's.Enjoy& watch out for that Bazman Bloke .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here