Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
New member - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: New member (/showthread.php?tid=15767)

New member - Dale - 12-09-2010

Hi guys, just introducing myself. My name is Dale and I have just bought my first busa. Havent actually got it yet (i pick it up on tuesday). I fell in love with these things when they first came out and vowed to get one - one day !!. And here we are 11 years later. Anyway .. i'm looking forward to meeting riders in my local area (Wollongong/Illawarra). Please excuse me if i write the wrong thing in the wrong place because this is my first time on a forum (of any kind). .. Cheers

RE: New member - BUSABAZZ - 12-09-2010

G'day Dale Welcome congrats on your first Busa Clap

Ok guys he's a forum virgin so lets be gentle Lol2

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

Bazz.

RE: New member - bazman - 12-09-2010

(12-09-2010, 11:06am)Dale Wrote: Hi guys, just introducing myself. My name is Dale and I have just bought my first busa. Havent actually got it yet (i pick it up on tuesday). I fell in love with these things when they first came out and vowed to get one - one day !!. And here we are 11 years later. Anyway .. i'm looking forward to meeting riders in my local area (Wollongong/Illawarra). Please excuse me if i write the wrong thing in the wrong place because this is my first time on a forum (of any kind). .. Cheers

G'day Dale,

Welcome to the busa club, mate! Very Happy

Yes another 'Gong busa club member, that makes it ummmmm, errr......THREE (that I know of)!!! At this rate, we're gonna start to outnumber the Canberraninians very soon!?! Pi_tongue

Gimme a call or send me a txt when ur keen for a ride/catch up......if I'm not workin' & the weathers' fine, I'm usually up for it! Pi_thumbsup

Keep it fun,
bazman.
0419 292 632
Coolsmiley

RE: New member - Hutch99 - 12-09-2010

welcome man!!!

to the rest of the Club...12 views - 3 comments???? ???? ????
cmon people. make 'em feel welcomed!

RE: New member - BikerBoy - 12-09-2010

Welcome to the AHC Dale, and congrats on the purchase.

RE: New member - Iburgr - 12-09-2010

Welcome to the club, and from us here in West Oz.

Rob.

RE: New member - king 62 - 12-09-2010

WelcomeDale hope u injoy your stay here mateBiker

RE: New member - big kev - 12-09-2010

WelcomeWelcome DALE , youve come along with a busa at the right time mate , the weather is awesome down the coast , and theres some good guys in the club to ride with , so Welcome and enjoy your self while your hear mate , would love to see a pic of your Biker when you get is as we love to Drool over newdies bikes

cheers mate

BK

RE: New member - Dale - 12-09-2010

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas ..

no worries bazman .. i'll give you a bell when i get organised

RE: New member - Steve - 12-09-2010

welcome Dale, worth the wait to be on the best, what are you getting brand new or pre loved.

RE: New member - PostmanPete - 12-09-2010

G'day Dale,

Welcome the the forum. Answers to queries on most things can be had here, just ask!!

Cheers Biker

RE: New member - VNSVLE - 12-09-2010

Welcome to the family buddy!!

RE: New member - Greeny_SA - 12-09-2010

Welcome Dale, not only do you have a new bike,you've got a whole bunch of new friend's.Enjoy& watch out for that Bazman Bloke .