Standard Exhaust
Can any one tell how much the standard exhaust play a part in the bottom end lag on a 2010 busa
(11-07-2010, 07:36pm)Bryan Sergio Wrote: Can any one tell how much the standard exhaust play a part in the bottom end lag on a 2010 busa

15 KGS to start with all up
Lag no idea, but chuck a set of 4-1s any kind Biker you can go to far wrong Pi_thumbsup
i recently changed my 4-2 system on my gen 1 (stock headers,mids,yoshi bolt ons) for a complete 4-1 yoshi system the bike is so smoooooooth the throtle responce is quick and sharp GEN 1

soon the ECU will be off to petes for some flashing and then it will be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
(12-07-2010, 12:23pm)RYDRZ Wrote: So So Sorry , I misread your Question - lag , mmm bottem end , mmm

who cares- as long as you don't cut out your air-box flap, thus by havin it , it creates a positive air-charge in your air-box - giving you the charged air '.... as it also states in the sales maketing of your busa,

the exhaust - in standard form gives good breathing out of the gasses,
and also gives great low center of gravity - from the wind as a ballast weight - smart those suzuki mob ,

your bottem end " LAG "

your busa should be in if any rev range from =-3500rpm or more...

or have it re-tuned for more top end - posibilities are end less -
my thoughts anyway-

I still have my Hindle for sale, sitting beside the busa , ready for your bike ,now ..

thanks heaps for all your replies....haven't done anything to it, just thought it was a bit slow of the mark even compared to the old GSX1400.. in saying that it had 4-1 yoshi pipes...not that i could afford your pipes but how much have you got on them
(13-07-2010, 09:31am)RYDRZ Wrote: make an offer- or not .

I just need to buy my Garrett GT28R- TURBO..
thanks

can you post a photo of them??
Ron Soloman once told me "tuned right, std exhausts give you the best bottom end torque"
I had just taken my Copper/Bronze there to have the new 4 - 1 tuned.
This also being about 9yrs ago!!

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(14-07-2010, 03:23pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Ron Soloman once told me "tuned right, std exhausts give you the best bottom end torque"

Cheers Biker

1) That was nine years ago.

2) I find that claim difficult to believe, given that OEM exhausts are designed to do only two things: muffle noise and minimise exhaust emissions. - Surely there must be someone who makes a system that gives better bottom-end torque?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(14-07-2010, 04:14pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(14-07-2010, 03:23pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Ron Soloman once told me "tuned right, std exhausts give you the best bottom end torque"

Cheers Biker

1) That was nine years ago.

2) I find that claim difficult to believe, given that OEM exhausts are designed to do only two things: muffle noise and minimise exhaust emissions. - Surely there must be someone who makes a system that gives better bottom-end torque?

Thats what i think!!!!Pete from QLD thinks the Ecu needs remaping and the standard exhaust should not make a difference...apart from the weight
(14-07-2010, 06:51pm)Bryan Sergio Wrote: Thats what i think!!!!Pete from QLD thinks the Ecu needs remaping and the standard exhaust should not make a difference...apart from the weight

I have a standard header/midpipe setup, with TRS cans. Glen recently flashed my ECU to give me better torque down low. It seems to have done the trick.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Pete from QLD thinks the Ecu needs remaping and the standard exhaust should not make a difference...apart from the weight

Damn he'd be a little pee wee head then Knuppel2
(15-07-2010, 06:48pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Pete from QLD thinks the Ecu needs remaping and the standard exhaust should not make a difference...apart from the weight

Damn he'd be a little pee wee head then Knuppel2

ha...your right...meant to write it would make a difference...sorry mate..i was tried..tosser...i will call you pete..and thankyou for offering your number...once again sorry