The Bathurst Busa Bash
Thanks Mark see u soon.
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
40 min to goYes
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Yes I'm feedin the dawgies and hitten the road.
Biker
Wind and rain will make the trip exciting..
Roll
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
have fun guys!
The Newie crew (Loony Tunes) have arrived.
400KS - 300 wet road but very little rain.
1 sv650 out of juice. No other dramas.

Just waiting for the muppets to turn up.

LOL.
Regards BUSGO
The road to Bathurst from Sandy Hollow to Rhylstone and Sofala is great.
We had a wet surface most of the way but it was never dangerous.
Just past BYLONG there are about 6 25k hairpins but the surface is great and no danger
Regards BUSGO
have fun guysFrown
boss called me in to work tomorrow -saying one of the boys has called in sick.
... and the same F***ER just called me to come down to the pub!Knuppel2
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
just relaying a message from Simmo:-

"Due to the snotty weather , the Sydney troops are now heading up The Bell`s Line Of Road , departing Nth Richmond BP...10.30.

Apologies for the short notice with the change in plans."

cheers.....Simmo Confused
you can tell this is a classy place.....
the graffiti is spelt right.....!
BUSGO is home again. Terrific ride home today with dry roads just about all the way.Action-smiley-083
What a blast.
I trust that everyone had as good a time as I did on this trip.
A big thank you to all who made the trip in one way or another.
Even Taubusa and Cheryl came into town in Oberon to say g'day.Pi_thumbsup
Steventh and Bruce rode from Sydney to Oberon, Bathurst and home again on a very dismal day.Clap
Well done guys.
Regards BUSGO
I would also like to give a very special thanks to David & Megan who braved the floods to come down from QLD for a 16 hr flying visit and then got on the bike and went home again.
That was an awesome effort.Trophy

Also, Nivo and Cheeky who hosted the Victorian contingent both on the way up and back at their house to make the trip possible for their guests.Pi_thumbsup

Excellent effort from lots of members made for a great ride and getaway.
Yes

Photos will be posted soon in the Club Photos area.
Regards BUSGO
kenos are home ok. 4 hours actual riding time- had to stop and check the pubs at taralga and bundanoon in case the beer was poisonous- seems ok to me! roads dry from oberon onwards. em had her first run at 200+ and i didnt get slapped so all good. wouldn't believe it though- 10 ks from home and some dickhead in a 4wd decides to run us off the road. had about an inch before we were off the tar at 140 and two inches between my handlebar and his mirrors. bloody tourists. Knuppel2 anyway we both had a great weekend and thanks to busgo for organising it Clap talk soon and see you all on the next one.
Frownyou lucky bastards
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Busybusa home and safe (exhausted though)

dry all the way home, great run, no incidents (unless you count the kidney jabs from Megan for smoke breaks!!!) Great to meet up with "old " friends and to meet some really nice new ones, lovely weekend - thanks to Busgo.

Now....hot food, hot shower, hot woman(haven't mentioned that bit to Megan yet!!) warm bed....i'm outta here

Cheers
Dave & Megan
The Sydney folk all home & safe, we had a great run down the Putty
Cheers & Beers to all Pi_thumbsup
Had a great time catching up with familiar faces and meeting some new ones , i think this could be a annual event .
Thanks Busgo for putting this together Clap
[Image: photo3.jpg]