The Bathurst Busa Bash
have spoken to Jeff Ware from rapid bikes magazine and he is showing interest on taking project busa for its last ride before it gets sold! he may be there for the saturday ride and he said if he can make it he will do a 2 page story on the busa bash!!! he is getting back to me shortly because he maybe away testing a bike so hes not quite sure but wants to be there for sure so if we cross our fingers he may be in!! hopefully!!
bigfoot Wrote:have spoken to Jeff Ware from rapid bikes magazine and he is showing interest on taking project busa for its last ride before it gets sold! he may be there for the saturday ride and he said if he can make it he will do a 2 page story on the busa bash!!! he is getting back to me shortly because he maybe away testing a bike so hes not quite sure but wants to be there for sure so if we cross our fingers he may be in!! hopefully!!

Good onya Nick that's great, would be awsome to have the write up done and then we can keep them in the loop regarding the 10th anniversary!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
bigfoot Wrote:cool i got n o problem on the back!!!!! will you be on the black one??

You better go back and read my For Sale notice Nick.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
lol bigfoot once you had black you never go back.

or once you had grey you never stray!!!! hehehehehhe

busgo maybe big wants you in many ways!!!!!

okies i will go directly too norty corner
mutha and cheeky siiting in a tree

k.i s.

hell noooooooo you norty lot esp you hummy

you cant watch unless you have a ticket!!!
cheeky Wrote:mutha and cheeky siiting in a tree

k.i s.

Oh Cheeky ha ha i meant seeing you guys together having fun...you both seem like heaps of fun!

Sorry about the confusion lol Embarassed
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:mutha and cheeky siiting in a tree

k.i s.

Oh Cheeky ha ha i meant seeing you guys together having fun...you both seem like heaps of fun!

Sorry about the confusion lol Embarassed

Soon as we get there peoples, some one needs to set up the norty corner Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
mutha you are straight too the norty corner no past go nor collect $200

we will sit you in one set corner of a pub and your too stay there!! girl!

we might give you some drinkies iffn you behave... thats if you behave
You lot are a hoot!! Lol3

As much as i've been looking forward to meeting you fine folk, unfortunately i can't make the bash Frown unless i hurry up and get another/a job very soon, but then i need to get new chain and sprockets, cush drive, full service, tyres, and i'm also due for rego around that time (DAMN Murphy's law!). Violin
So it doesn't look too promising for me, but i wish you all a safe journey and i hope you all have a fun and memorable weekend.... have a beer or 10 for me (each lol) Cheers everybody Beer

P.S. Make sure you take lots of pics and/or video's to share here and show me what i missed out on....

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Well you hava another month to get sorted Busabazz.
Do what you can to be there.
Regards BUSGO
BUSABAZZ Wrote:You lot are a hoot!! Lol3

As much as i've been looking forward to meeting you fine folk, unfortunately i can't make the bash Frown unless i hurry up and get another/a job very soon, but then i need to get new chain and sprockets, cush drive, full service, tyres, and i'm also due for rego around that time (DAMN Murphy's law!). Violin
So it doesn't look too promising for me, but i wish you all a safe journey and i hope you all have a fun and memorable weekend.... have a beer or 10 for me (each lol) Cheers everybody Beer

P.S. Make sure you take lots of pics and/or video's to share here and show me what i missed out on....

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

just keep an eye out in the June rapid magazine!! i'll take photos as well!!
Hi people, any Sydney inhabitants leaving on the Friday morning? I will be & seeing if there is anyone wanting to ride up together.

Hey Crumpy are you off work on Friday if we get to Bathurst early? Could possibly do a run around and out abouts Bathurst?
Nick
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

busacrankin Wrote:Hi people, any Sydney inhabitants leaving on the Friday morning? I will be & seeing if there is anyone wanting to ride up together.

Hey Crumpy are you off work on Friday if we get to Bathurst early? Could possibly do a run around and out abouts Bathurst?
Nick

Gday busacrankin I might take the friday off so when you get to bathurst give me a ring on 0422003453 and I will meet you at mcdonalds its in town just up from the motel cant miss it.
I'd say that there might be quite a few arriving fairly early or around noon on the Friday.
Regards BUSGO
i'll be arriving friday afternoon/night. leaving at about 5:30 Friday morning and probably just cruisin in my car!