The Bathurst Busa Bash
yay surfabusa is coming! that works great i now have someone to travel down with!!
BUSGO Wrote:Yes it will be the end of Autumn and may get cold.
May even get as cold as Jindy in Summer.
We will have to just do as you say and bring our woolies.

Arh shit forgot about global warming.
So are you coming Kawa?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Very busy time of year for me Busgo. And its shooting wheather if i get spare time.
Tone and I won't be joining you for this one. Tone needs to have his hand looked at and Im thinking that will be a good time to do it. However, in saying that, it may just take a couple of cortizone injections and we may be joining you. Have a great time and be safe.
Oh that is a shame Trix. We will chat about this at Nymboida. Maybe I can talk you around.
Regards BUSGO
i'm still in!!!!!
Good onya Nick.
Regards BUSGO
bigfoot Wrote:i'm still in!!!!!

Grouphug HEY! Nickers our room is going to be even cheaper Fatman
Dave Auther Dunger is going to be sharing with us. I've got the cold spoon ready for him. it's all good Very Happy
never fly higher than your angel.
MrsTony Wrote:Tone and I won't be joining you for this one. Tone needs to have his hand looked at and Im thinking that will be a good time to do it. However, in saying that, it may just take a couple of cortizone injections and we may be joining you. Have a great time and be safe.

Wtf
Mutha Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:i'm still in!!!!!

Grouphug HEY! Nickers our room is going to be even cheaper Fatman
Dave Auther Dunger is going to be sharing with us. I've got the cold spoon ready for him. it's all good Very Happy

cool as!!
Mutha Wrote:
MrsTony Wrote:Tone and I won't be joining you for this one. Tone needs to have his hand looked at and Im thinking that will be a good time to do it. However, in saying that, it may just take a couple of cortizone injections and we may be joining you. Have a great time and be safe.

Wtf

Lol Tezz, Tone has a trigger finger which is giving him crap.
ok 5 bikes leaving from my garage now!!!.

i hope i keep up !!!!
cheeky Wrote:ok 5 bikes leaving from my garage now!!!.

i hope i keep up !!!!

I'm so looking forward to meeting you & hubby and all the family! Fatman
MrsTony Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

Wtf

Lol Tezz, Tone has a trigger finger which is giving him crap.

Grouphug hope to see you both there, fingers crossed on the cortizone relief Very Happy