F**kin HELP!!!!
Gday all,
Need some help big time. I removed my rear fairing to replace a dead reg/rec , put it back on all good charging again BUT i f**kin forgot to put the cable back in to remove the hump with the key. I cant get if off now key just turns to no avail, any suggestions as to how i can get the hump off with no key to unlock it

Cheers
Perhaps some plastic packing strap folded in half would get in there to hook on the lever to open it and not damage anything .        
had that happen to me.... what a pain in the fukking ass...

i actually cut a small hole can came in from under the rear... it sucked but worked.. use this as last resort.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
I have tiny hands (for a guy), so I got a mate to try and hold the fairing apart and I wriggled my hand in there. I lost a lot of skin, but didn't have to drill. Dude, it is a mistake most of us have made ONCE.
Heidi1 Wrote:I have tiny hands (for a guy),
You have great pec's for a bloke too.Pi_tongue
BLACKZOOK Wrote:
Heidi1 Wrote:I have tiny hands (for a guy),
You have great pec's for a bloke too.Pi_tongue

Roll Lol2
I have done it, too - Balls got it off with a wire/strap by just lifting it that fraction and slipping the bugger in...
Oh shut up all of you. You're just jealous because I pull all the chicks.
yep I did it too.
Watched Pete from Pete's Pitstop do it for me with a coat hanger.
If you know a Busa workshop up your way just pop in and they will do it in 10 secs.
Better than you doing it as its very easy to get frustrated and bang, a scratch.
Heidi1 Wrote:Oh shut up all of you. You're just jealous because I pull all the chicks.

Scary
Try a coat hanger first
I think it was Leonard that showed me he lifited the hump a bit then drilled a small hole in the tail on the edge where the hump sits (Not in the Hump it self) on the RHS near the back bolt then put in some strong piece of wire to pust to the lock open..
If you get stuck bring it around to my place Doohan I'll help you out I'm at Windsor just down the Windsor rd 4U, I'll pm you my Ph no