K7 Busa
BUSA-ROD Wrote:its probely the less paint on the 07 models making them go that 1kmh faster did spot new 07: advertised in shop today down to $15,990 i would nearly put money on the new 08 model having some changes but we can only wait and see Coolsmiley

I walked past the Suzi dealer in Elizabeth St in Melb during the winter of '06 and they had new busa's at about this price then with no changes to follow so I don't know that the price is anything to go on for new model releases.??

Sadly I guess, our southern brothers do suffer more from seasonal influence in their riding (and buying) activity.

Greg
Quote:Sadly I guess, our southern brothers do suffer more from seasonal influence in their riding (and buying) activity

homo's
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
m8ee Wrote:
Quote:Sadly I guess, our southern brothers do suffer more from seasonal influence in their riding (and buying) activity

homo's

Don' knock it if you haven't tried it. It's all in the breathing..........

As for the seasonal influence, I've noticed that (presumably) said dealer in Elizabeth street isn't quoting sale prices on the website anymore.
They lost me when they couldn't muster enthusiasm for the VFR issues and they lost the sale on both the wife's GSX750F and the Hayabusa because they wouldn't sharpen their pencils price wise......
The K7 (better be bloody ready on Friday) was 16490 + ORC listed but got movement on that and some extras, so I was happy.