Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
K7 Busa - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: Bike Discussions (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: K7 Busa (/showthread.php?tid=6856)

Pages: 1 2

K7 Busa - Busabug - 19-04-2007

Anyone ridden a K7 Busa and able to compare to a standard (older) Busa, guy in bike shop reckoned it was more responsive at lower RPM and smoother overall to previous models.

Just wondering if this is the case?

Cheers,
Dave

RE: K7 Busa - m8ee - 19-04-2007

shredder has one, same shit, different colour

RE: K7 Busa - abusa - 19-04-2007

He will probably answer for you, strangely enough its the fastest stocko he has had but that could be more to do with the new wheels.

As for the previous Model I wouldnt think so, however you would notice a difference between the earlier 16Bit bikes and the later 32Bit, along the lines of what you have been told.

RE: K7 Busa - Gnarbunkle99 - 19-04-2007

Guy in the bike shop would say that, he has to earn a living too by moving stock. Each later model has revisions over the previous, but nothing like we have seen in lesser capacity classes and I havn't heard of any changes to the motor that would make a K7 go harder than a previous model.

RE: K7 Busa - ROD - 20-04-2007

its probely the less paint on the 07 models making them go that 1kmh faster did spot new 07: advertised in shop today down to $15,990 i would nearly put money on the new 08 model having some changes but we can only wait and see Coolsmiley

RE: K7 Busa - TheShredder - 20-04-2007

Most Shop guys wouldnt know shit from clay
& tell ya anything.
No difference between this & my last few I've had.
This 1 does get along well for a stocko , but it has lighter wheels on it.
There all mostly the same generally, with only small mods between
bikes being the difference.
I never ridden 2 the same in my experience.

shane

RE: K7 Busa - DjPete - 20-04-2007

m8ee Wrote:shredder has one, same shit, different colour
Clap
Lol2

RE: K7 Busa - Ruffy - 20-04-2007

DjPete Wrote:
m8ee Wrote:shredder has one, same shit, different colour
Clap
Lol2

Must be a Crapola (Copper) one is it Pi_tongue

Ruffy

RE: K7 Busa - Gnarbunkle99 - 20-04-2007

07s' are bland only 3 very basic colours to choose from, my choice would be black though a bitch to keep clean, the others need detail, pinstripes or decals at the least.

RE: K7 Busa - hd1busa0 - 20-04-2007

:shocked:i'm glad shedder said most guys in bike shops know f.ck all but when i worked in the industry i would read up on all and i mean all new bikes coming out so as i could give my customers the RIGHT information on what was reality and what was crap...this is not a personal attack but there r guys out there that give a f.ck and have to face people in the street....so bullshit only goes to the gutter

RE: K7 Busa - hd1busa0 - 20-04-2007

capt cranky can verify that when i was in the industry i ran in nearly every model i sold and it is very had to pick the small difference manufacturers make to their models but in the 3 year range that most manufactures now make BIG changes....hayabusa's have only made minor changes due to it being one of the best built bikes out there due to the stress's you blokes/women place on them.......brands i've sold new
honda
yamaha
suzuki
kawasaki
mv
cagiva
bmw
alfer
peugot
hoysong
ducati
harley
bolwell
and all the used market

RE: K7 Busa - tenacious - 24-04-2007

On the topic of colours, I was just thinking about what a Hayabusa with the Suzuki racing (ala the GSXR-1000) livery on it would look like.

What does everyone think - would it look any good and should Suzuki consider releasing a special Team Suzuki Haybusa?

RE: K7 Busa - ROD - 24-04-2007

tenacious NO

RE: K7 Busa - stuart_tlr1000 - 24-04-2007

BUSA-ROD Wrote:its probely the less paint on the 07 models making them go that 1kmh faster did spot new 07: advertised in shop today down to $15,990 i would nearly put money on the new 08 model having some changes but we can only wait and see Coolsmiley

what shop was that mate as i been using everyones price around oz at my local dealer to get price down last price i seen was $16 690 and he said he will match that

RE: K7 Busa - GCBusa - 24-04-2007

BUSA-ROD Wrote:tenacious   NO

Got to agree with you Rod

Greg