bike colour?
(15-07-2010, 04:14pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Paint the number plate black too then if and when you get pulled over for it say its overspray!

number plate is black but with gold writing.
Lol2
if painted for stealth then stealth black is matt black isn`t it?
besides at 6ft 3 and 145 kg bit hard to be stealthy
my understanding of "stealth" is anything that helps u blend into the background better....making it harder for you-know-who (Police) to single you out amongst a crowd!?! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Sort of like the herds of water buffalo you see on Attenborough's shows...I suppose we would be the faster ones and the slower ones would be honda's and yamaha's...then when the lions... (plods) catch one we all go back to watch!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(15-07-2010, 10:03am)big kev Wrote: BLACK is there any other colour , RED is shit

I feel I must quote Charlie from Mad Max: "You're blaspheming again. I shouldn't have to work with a blasphemer."

But I agree, you should paint it black. I don't want too many 'busas out there looking as sweet & sexy as mine...
[Image: thebus0059mg.jpg]
(19-07-2010, 09:56pm)highwaybruiser Wrote:
(15-07-2010, 10:03am)big kev Wrote: BLACK is there any other colour , RED is shit

I feel I must quote Charlie from Mad Max: "You're blaspheming again. I shouldn't have to work with a blasphemer."

But I agree, you should paint it black. I don't want too many 'busas out there looking as sweet & sexy as mine...
[Image: thebus0059mg.jpg]

aaahhhhhh...Team Red! gotta love those sunset photos Pi_thumbsup
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
....and might I say the ride from the Devil's Marbles to Alice Springs at night was rather "interesting."