A couple of things I want to change, HELP Pleeeeze
Try the street fighter and stunt bike websites for the mastercylinders. Stunt riders add another lever/master cylinder on the bars for the rear brake control whilst in compromising positions on the bike during wheelies. You should find what your looking for including the remote reservoirs.
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
horndog Wrote:My bike is an 03 model and I just pulled the switch blocks off and had a look. It appears to me that the internals are interchangeable. ie horn, indicators and high low beam on right. Starter and kill switch on left. THe only exception is that you would lose the hbeam flasher button on the front of the block.

My bike doesnt have hazard lights so I am not sure where that is but the 03 ones look like a cinch to swap over.

Thats promising, mines an 04, Ill pull em apart tomorrow...

Thanks for that...
I just did a mod on mine. I fitted a headlight switch and that's what the blank on the RH side is for. So now I can turn lights off, or tail light only or the lot. The 99 models, and I'm guessing all of them since have the wiring for this, just bridged out in the looms. So I bought a switch and basically plugged and played. Does'nt help much does it!
Bear, on the right I have engine kill, same shape as hi/low beam, but I would really prefer engine kill handy and stay where it is, however looking at the hazard also on the right it looks like if I elongate the slot I can swap it with the indicators from the left..or do away with it completely and run indicators from both sides, If a get a spare left hand assembly to butcher..Looks a little cramped in the shell for any type of high beam switch, lots of roos up here too... got my thinking cap on, Ill come up with something functional but hideous to look at..LOL
S
Not helping here but good luck with it mate incredible determination. Clap