New Member Introduction - Rootsie
Welcome Rootsie
Madmax Wrote:
Rootsie Wrote:. Yes, itâ€s the white one.
Hey Rootsie, didn't you know white ones are poof bikes?Lol2

Welcome bloke, Aussie rules, wait for Summer and you'll know why she's called a "Sunburt Country" - give your poor white skin a bit of a tan, some decent cold frothy beer (VB - Best beer in the bloody world!) and you'll wonder why it too you so long to get the hell out of old Blighty.

Welcome to both, Aussie and poof coloured Hayabusas Egyptian

You coming to Jindabyne in November?

Max, Your right about everything except the VB (how do they get the cat
to sit on the can to fill it ).The only bad thing about giong to the
gp at PI,is you have to drink that VB cat's piss. COOPER"S RULE"S

Cheers

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
gdat to all the other pommie bastads on the forum - born in bonnie scotland myself! i love the 2002 blue black colour but my missus says white is schmick! reckons if u ride it fast enuf theres no time 4 any dirt to even touch it! v.b is cats piss mate! why do pommies go straight for that or the 4x? carlton cold - that hits the spot .we usually do the g.p thing at phillip island and have had a few stories to tell- lookin to ride up thru byron, n.s.w - etc - but need to customise the rear seat more as the missus has a bony bum- and i couldnt stand the winghing all the way! its a british 'girl' thing! but she loves it on the back with me- so does our middle girl 13 yrs old and i swear i cant go FASTA enough for her! she takes after her old man! not my 16yr old boy tho but me 5 yr old little man does too! knows all the bikes by name! got him well clued up on the busa's! he took a mini one to show n tell- ahaaaaaaaaaaaa-