another newbie
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking and learning about hayabusa's for a while now and have just bought a red/black 06 model (born 07/05) and only done one tank of juice so far, Been on a dirt bike since I sold the fireblade a few years ago now I have both but the KTM 520 is getting jealous lately. Bloody Hell this thing goes but I suppose you all knew that. Anyway I have taken to the stand and hump with dremel's and files(very scary) Bought the hump mod for extra storage, Heli-bars, TRE, Rego tube, K&N air filter, Anyway I'll shut up now, hoping to go to Jindabyne, superbike school in Nov,

Talk to you later, steve
Nice looking Busa mate. I am also a Busa newbie, having spent the last 4 years on a ZX10R. I am very happy with the nike, comfort plus.
Yes
Welcome guys.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Welcome to the club guys.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Hi guys I am still new here but welcome.
hopper Wrote:Hello everyone!
I've been lurking and learning about hayabusa's for a while now and have just bought a red/black 06 model (born 07/05) and only done one tank of juice so far, Been on a dirt bike since I sold the fireblade a few years ago now I have both but the KTM 520 is getting jealous lately. Bloody Hell this thing goes but I suppose you all knew that. Anyway I have taken to the stand and hump with dremel's and files(very scary) Bought the hump mod for extra storage, Heli-bars, TRE, Rego tube, K&N air filter, Anyway I'll shut up now, hoping to go to Jindabyne, superbike school in Nov,

Talk to you later, steve

Hey Steve welcome aboard I see you have picked the best colour bike pity its not the fastest one in that colour but then again still pretty quick.

Jim
Hello there
I put one of those timing retard eliminators on a couple of weeks ago, so apparently it's unlimited, not sure if i'm ever going to need it though

steve
Welcome Folks & enjoy the mad house Pi_thumbsup
Welcome Steve you have the best colour and year model (thats the 05 colour scheme), Jindy is a bloody good time hope you can make it
[Image: photo3.jpg]
White ones go faster dont they?

~_^
for sure!!
Welcome Steve...i'm with them White is the colour Egyptian ...seriously though welcome and enjoy the forum...use it and abuse it heaps of good info here!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa