Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
another newbie - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: another newbie (/showthread.php?tid=10715)

another newbie - hopper - 27-09-2008

Hello everyone!
I've been lurking and learning about hayabusa's for a while now and have just bought a red/black 06 model (born 07/05) and only done one tank of juice so far, Been on a dirt bike since I sold the fireblade a few years ago now I have both but the KTM 520 is getting jealous lately. Bloody Hell this thing goes but I suppose you all knew that. Anyway I have taken to the stand and hump with dremel's and files(very scary) Bought the hump mod for extra storage, Heli-bars, TRE, Rego tube, K&N air filter, Anyway I'll shut up now, hoping to go to Jindabyne, superbike school in Nov,

Talk to you later, steve

RE: another newbie - Stuntrider666 - 27-09-2008

Nice looking Busa mate. I am also a Busa newbie, having spent the last 4 years on a ZX10R. I am very happy with the nike, comfort plus.

RE: another newbie - Busdriver - 27-09-2008

Welcome guys.

RE: another newbie - Volvi - 27-09-2008

Welcome to the club guys.

RE: another newbie - fastone4700 - 04-10-2008

Hi guys I am still new here but welcome.

RE: another newbie - BusaJim - 04-10-2008

hopper Wrote:Hello everyone!
I've been lurking and learning about hayabusa's for a while now and have just bought a red/black 06 model (born 07/05) and only done one tank of juice so far, Been on a dirt bike since I sold the fireblade a few years ago now I have both but the KTM 520 is getting jealous lately. Bloody Hell this thing goes but I suppose you all knew that. Anyway I have taken to the stand and hump with dremel's and files(very scary) Bought the hump mod for extra storage, Heli-bars, TRE, Rego tube, K&N air filter, Anyway I'll shut up now, hoping to go to Jindabyne, superbike school in Nov,

Talk to you later, steve

Hey Steve welcome aboard I see you have picked the best colour bike pity its not the fastest one in that colour but then again still pretty quick.

Jim

RE: another newbie - hopper - 06-10-2008

Hello there
I put one of those timing retard eliminators on a couple of weeks ago, so apparently it's unlimited, not sure if i'm ever going to need it though

steve

RE: another newbie - simmo - 06-10-2008

Welcome Folks & enjoy the mad house Pi_thumbsup

RE: another newbie - LOAFIE - 06-10-2008

Welcome Steve you have the best colour and year model (thats the 05 colour scheme), Jindy is a bloody good time hope you can make it

RE: another newbie - Spawnrose - 14-10-2008

White ones go faster dont they?

~_^

RE: another newbie - Missy_Moo - 14-10-2008

for sure!!

RE: another newbie - humbussa - 14-10-2008

Welcome Steve...i'm with them White is the colour Egyptian ...seriously though welcome and enjoy the forum...use it and abuse it heaps of good info here!!