potential newbie
Come to drinks Wed and we'll sort you out. Max and I have helped quite a few people buy busas here in Canberra, and we get pretty good deals. Come and have a drink with us, fall in love with the bikes and we'll go talk to Daryl with you. I'm looking forward to you watching you walk away from drinks, you'll be sold.

HEIDI xxx
busdriver: very interesting, the single photo on Suzuki's www shows the blue to be quite a bit lighter. Fantastic looking bike & already kitted out with pipes, rack...did you talk a 'package' ride-away deal with the extras or source them separately?

heidi: well if a non-busa ride is welcome then perhaps I need to feel the vibe from all these large capacity 4-stroke owners ...haha couldn't be much further from the torque curve with the current ride, tho' it is fun 'lil classic = RG500 stroker with 18k kms on the clock been in the family since '89.
Bring it along, no-one is going to laugh at your ride (although we might make you park it around the corner).

Look at the Riding not talking thread, go to Canberra and you'll find the details. What side of town are you on?
Bought it new and had the ventura rack and yoshi pipes fitted before I picked it up.

There as a second handie available at another shop with the same pipes and only 900k so I thik that gave me some bargining power. Plus I also went along with Max.
What are your plans with the RG??
Not that i can afford one at the moment , but there are a couple of older bikes i want to get . Top of my list is an RE rotary and second is a Gamma.

Once you ride a good Busa there will be no other choice, the 12 is nice but its seat sucks and the blackbird feels a little lacking.
Maj750t: The old man has first dibs on the Gamma so it will be sold to him...prob just stored 'til I can spare $$$ to get it back! They're appreciating...three orig low kms bikes + spares from a private collector for $35k in one of the traders..admittedly he's dreamin' or is he??

Heidi: Downtown Tuggers...bit of commute for wed but just as well...Gamma needs a plenty of warming up before it responds...like a few fine things in life so when u all take off home I have to remain fuming out place with some fine Castrol... Edited by: monyx at: 14/3/06 1:02 am