Which Exhaust System to use ?
Some might have trouble with the $1750 riding experience <i></i>
You and busgo would make a lovely couple gazza. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Thanks for pointing that out Glenn.

Next time your up this way Gazza, I wanna see some

Meanwhile, I'm more than happy with my twin gun Staintunes.
The bike handles like it is on rails and goes exactly where I want it to. Even though it has standard wheels, brakes, suspension and an over 50s rider.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i>Edited by: BUSGO at: 26/10/06 21:30
</i>
Everyone wants to be happy with their own setup.Everyone has different expectations.This doesn,t mean some are wrong and some are right.If an aftermarket part performs better than standard,but you are happy with standard(which is great for your wallet)it doesn,t mean its a waste of money for everyone,just yourself because your already happy. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Some aftermarket gear looks great and some works well.

In my opinion, MOST people who buy aftermarket exhausts simply want looks and sound.
Some need HP and weight loss.
In rare cases you can get all 4 but the cost is high.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Gazza... sorry... missed your question.

Why Staintunes ?

1) Oz built... gotta support the locals otherwise we wont have any local parts manufacturers left.
2) Lighter... always a good thing
3) The sound.... drooooll... love it. Oh... and can comprehensively attest to the fact that a bit of noise is a safety feature. Riding along with RuffRed a while back a nice motorist obviously heard him coming and gave him a wide berth and then the second he was past, the bastard proceeded to cut me off as I hummed along behind. Fark !
4) Superb finish and workmanship... that lasts for years. The ones on the old CBR were on there for 10 years and the last time I saw them, they looked like they'd just been bolted on 10 minutes before.
5) Understated... just lovely lovely shiny chrome
6) I like rich mirror chrome finishes in a bike - especially a predominately black bike. Reckon they'll look superb with the black/purple on mine once I've saved the readies.
7) Competitively priced.
Had them for many years on many bikes and always been happy with them - never felt the need to update or change. Maybe thats one-eyed brand loyalty.... or maybe I just found a good thing and stuck with it.

What else would I get if Staintunes weren't available ? Yoshi's.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 20/11/06 20:04
</i>
... and by sheer coincidence... 24 hours after writing the above post.... I GOT MINE !! (Thanks Ruffred... and thanks simmo for selling your 4:1 to Ruffy)

WooooHooooo The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>