New Bridgestone 014 front and 020 rear
020 no good ?sportstouring tyres like the bt020 generally have deeper tread grooves than pure sports tyres like 014. Using them on a sports bike ,particularly at sustained high speed, can cause them to overheat, which in turn can lead to instability and even tyre failure. b <i></i>
That is quite feasable MechanX but for road use and not track use the 020 works and lasts well for me.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Quote:sustained high speed

Busgo/Mechanx, at EC track days we run for 20 minutes at a time (including a couple of warm up laps), then 60 minutes off... don't think it's "quite feasable" at all actually...

Never seen or heard of the 020...
Quote:overheat, which in turn can lead to instability and even tyre failure

...worth considering maybe, but speculation at best IMHO.
<i></i>
have a look on the bridgstone web site ,all your ? will be answered , thats all folks <i></i>
You're never going to get on your knee with those on pan.They're like a rubber sidestand.And even if you do because of the profile you,ll have a very small unstable contact patch(they are too flat).Horses for courses,they are a good touring tyre but there are definately not a track tyre beyond the slower groups on a ride day,good for drift practice out of corners. <i></i>
does it take u 20 min 2 warm up pan . Do u push it around 4 a lap or 2 or do u get the hair dryer out for 20min ''SO" <i></i>
Re:
Quote:all your ? will be answered

...I don't recall asking ?? about overheating tyres and high speed trackwork...That was just speculating on your behalf...

...and yes, it does take a long time to warm up... it's colder down here in NSW...

<i></i>