My ZX-14 test ride...is my 'Busa up for sale?? [long]
mindful of my newbie gaffe lil while back going on about no low down busa grunt...haha I hadn't hardly ridden one which is abit problematic for prospective owners in general...
Hey Mark,

Re: two finger brakes... just add braided lines to your current Busa.... 2 finger stoppies, no worries...
"sometimes crime does pay"
Thanks also for the write-up. Nice to see a "real" world review.

Whilst the Busa is anything but perfect, no-one else seems to have as complete a package as it to compete against it.

You always think that when you see another beaut looking bike you wonder how good it is compared to the busa and if it will please you as much as the cheesecake does.

I have known no other bike that gets as much "interest" as the busa. Every other bike is a supposed "busa beater" or better at cornering or accelerating or braking. But there seems to be no one bike thats as good.

I love my busa, would only get rid of it for another!
Chris
I love my Busa to. had it for 6 months now and test rode a few bikes and well I love my busa z
Quote:Whilst the Busa is anything but perfect

Heh! Speak for yourself ;)

For myself and the wifes needs there is nothing that compares. Best thing we have ever bought.

Haha those front wheel bearings do not like the water tho Shane
Jimboomba QLD
Great test report Mark
Someone has to bite so it may as well be me
The Busa is already a great drag bike with nothing to do to it
Braided lines on a Busa is even better it give you spare fingers for some of the honda riders out there
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!
Quote:spare fingers for some of the honda riders out there

Like this? tho nissan
Ahhh you guys are sooo jelouse of hondas.One day suzuki may even build a bike that will win a motor gp race,but i wouldnt hold my breath,and it seems that the superbike is a loser too,even Corser cant pull a win out of the bag.
Its not the phantom anymore,its the urban assault legend!
Did you pull that thing out of a dumpster Rocket

You're right though, Suzuki Racing look like a dog chasing it's tail

Volvi
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!