flying butts
Keep them in your tank bag with the zip partly done up, easy one hand operation.

I speak to Harley riders who keep a breaker bar on them. Where do they keep those for use?
just pull out a sawn off shotty and shot out on of their tyres. or just pull it out and point it at em. That'll scare the f*&^ing litterbugs....

cheers rob
I'm thinking of keeping a bag of dog shit with me.

You pull up next them, start talking to them and when they wind their window down to hear what your are saying. You can say "Hey man, I just ate your butt......so you can have the shit back" and toss it in.
You know what? With all this stuff we're carrying around we'll need something bigger with more space, and more stable on the ground so we can get to our stuff to throw it.

A boot would do the job and maybe two more wheels for stability and a fifth in case we blow a tyre - that could go in the boot too, or under it so it doesn't intrude on our attack stuff space.

A couple of extra seats would mean we could store our biggest, meanest mates in case we need back up when things get messy.

Wow! That'd be some bike, eh? Think it's called a Goldwing. No one would mess with us if we all drove, er, rode Goldwings.
with this thread firmly in the back of my mind, I was going down the road this morning and something landed in my eye. I gave it a quick rub (I had my visor up enjoying the fresh air), and when my vision cleared up, this P Plater is aiming his butt squarely at me and let's rip. missed. I saw the little prick looking in his mirror like he was playing the Playstation. I thought about what you guys said and contemplated all the options. I rode up beside him (two laner - city street), as I did he went blasting off into traffic like a mad man, I decided to take the higher ground and not risk some other poor bugger. Probably for the better, road rage is too ugly and everyone who knows him would already know he's a dickhead. I think it is funny how things work out.
Mrs Tony here
Reformed smoker and had the decency to use the ashtray in the car (thats whys its there ain't it!!!) afterall I didn't want to start a bush or bike rider fire.
We ride to work everyday and the amount of close calls not only with butts, but buttheads as well has Mr Tony thinking a SKK or SLR mounted somewhere with the triggering mechanism where the horn should be would be quite effective. I think he is drawing up the plans as we speak. I am considering placing some ball bearings or nuts (you know not the ones you eat but the kind you screw on) in my pocket for those real special occassions.

Edited by: tonyburgess660 at: 20/5/06 7:43 pm