flying butts
Maybe I over-react but flying lit cigarette butts tossed out of car onto my new 'Busa and me really F$#^@n pisses me off!!

Headn down the Parkway in Canb after work last night, see the tell-tail red embers headn straight for me, then darts down appearing to go right under fr tyre into the radiator...nothing there of course after squizz at the next lights but really shits me!

if I'd pulled up within a spot of the car @ next lights I'd have given them an earful or at least gesticulated widly making a fool of myself...if it hit me I'd have dropped the hadnd-full of ball bearings I keep in pocket on the their windscreen to return the favour.

Vent off
Mark
Silver/black K5
Yeah i have one of those "Life hammers" on board for various reasons and i dont have any windows on m y busa
It is so frustrating!
I wonder if the driver even knew you were there when the ciggie got flicked...

Wouldn't the ball bearings just bounce off the widscreen?
Wouldn't it be better to carry fart spray and spray it in his car at the lights or something?
I've heard of a spark plug being tossed....
yeah - just have the decency to look up in the mirror before they toss!

Makes the ride home better in a way. Instead of day dreamin along, my concentration goes to 110%, I may now ridin with the wrong attitude (aggresive & fast), but it's an attitude that keeps me alive = that all tin-tops are out to get me and I'm stayn away from every 1 of u Muthas even if I do it speed!

No more missed 6th gear either when riden with a bit of intent (g/box obviously no where near run-in @ 2k kms)

Mark.

Edited by: monyx at: 17/5/06 3:10 pm
I had chicken bones thrown out of a car window on the way back from Bathurst one trip. Needless to say I was not amused.
When I was still new to bikes and a bit scared by the whole thing I got chased and then had crackers thrown at me. f***kers.
Heidi ( Speaking of crackers) how did they get Pans head out of the window

You don't mean fire crackers do you
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copies !!!!!
I've been out training on my pushie, and have had everything from macca's to beer bottles thrown at me!! d cell batteries have always been a good payback. i've been much safer on the busa.
Do whart I do get onto the epa web site and dob them in.So then they get a nice little fine in the mail.
Yeah, I was out riding one day and someone threw a drunk driver head on into me
Yep, just another Nazi state, dob the c*** in. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Yep that would ruffle my feather Taubusa!
Especially being couped up, perched on the busa!
Prolly heard all these yokes, eh?

You guys crack me up.........................
Balloon filled with red paint, onto the windscreen.
Quote:Balloon filled with red paint

...kinda tricky carrying those in the pocket of your leather jacket, isn't it?

Besides, if you really want to insult them, hit them with copper and silver paint!