Whoops forgot to introduce myself.
Hello to all from NSW Gosford. I seem to have neglected to say G'day here first (how rude!Showback). Anyway "G'day" everybuddy.

I just picked up a 2003 busa with a PC3 in a straight swap for my speedmaster. Woo Hoo think I did alright outa that. It needed a new chain and sprockets which I have now done and had to get a speedo healer cause I went down three teeth on the front sprocket. Boy does she take off.Lol2 I am havin a ball.

I also have a suped up Rocket3 and three old Z1 kawasakis. Liking this sitePi_thumbsup
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning , can you believe that , 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
welcome ,cant do much about the rocket ,but in getting a busa, now your talking cheers
Welcome aboard mate ..

Post up some pics of ya ride when ya get a chance ..
THanks for the welcome. Lets see if I got the posting pic thing working...

[Image: Copperart+002.JPG]

[Image: Copperart+006.JPG]

[Image: motorcycle+mechanics+006.JPG]
My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning , can you believe that , 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
Howdy dody.
Welcome Stevie.

love the sig. Lol2

you'll fit in!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
G'day and welcome. Man, 3 down at the front, that'd be a handfull!!!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to our madness Stevie, nice looking grey you have there mate!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcome Stevie, great to have you here......and as far as intro's go >>> better late than never!!! Pi_thumbsup

Like PostiePete just mentioned.....3 down on the front is very interesting (I haven't heard of ANYone dropping THAT many up front)!!!!

Without making yourself look too much like a naughty boy on a "public" forum.....can ya tell us why you've got a set-up like that?!? EekClapEek

Coolsmiley

The way I see it is I aint never gonna use the top end of this bike so I though why not have all the fun down low where I play. In hindsight though maybe two down would have been plenty enough. Still it is alot of fun. Now keep in mind I did not want this bike for an all rounder, I have five bikes altogether so this was only ever gonna be a toy.

My Rocket 3 is my super commuter bike/ tourer with secondary restrictions removed, PC5, pods and a full Dennis Foran system and a car tyre on the back and I have three z1 kawasakis. Two are immaculate restorations and the third is a bit of a bitza but alot of fun just the same.

(04-03-2013, 06:39am)stevieB Wrote: The way I see it is I aint never gonna use the top end of this bike so I though why not have all the fun down low where I play.....

great answer mate....and you just might have inspired me to do something similar!!! Pi_thumbsupBikerPi_thumbsup
Welcome to the club mate! If you attend our annual gathering in Normanville this year you will meet in person all these worth meeting there Boobies4. I heard of copper busas before but yours is the first copper clad I have seen Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Welcome

Clap on ur busa grab

Biker is guna be fun 4 u now LOL

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Well looks like you now have another rocket.