Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED
Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - Printable Version

+- Welcome to The Australian Hayabusa Club Forum - ARCHIVE ONLY VERSION - NEW REGISTRATIONS & POSTS DISABLED (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB)
+-- Forum: New Members Introductions and S&R (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce yourselves here (https://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/MyBB/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. (/showthread.php?tid=20186)

Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - stevieB - 03-03-2013

Hello to all from NSW Gosford. I seem to have neglected to say G'day here first (how rude!Showback). Anyway "G'day" everybuddy.

I just picked up a 2003 busa with a PC3 in a straight swap for my speedmaster. Woo Hoo think I did alright outa that. It needed a new chain and sprockets which I have now done and had to get a speedo healer cause I went down three teeth on the front sprocket. Boy does she take off.Lol2 I am havin a ball.

I also have a suped up Rocket3 and three old Z1 kawasakis. Liking this sitePi_thumbsup

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - revhead - 03-03-2013

welcome ,cant do much about the rocket ,but in getting a busa, now your talking cheers

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - Dale - 03-03-2013

Welcome aboard mate ..

Post up some pics of ya ride when ya get a chance ..

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - stevieB - 03-03-2013

THanks for the welcome. Lets see if I got the posting pic thing working...

[Image: Copperart+002.JPG]

[Image: Copperart+006.JPG]

[Image: motorcycle+mechanics+006.JPG]

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - BEAU - 03-03-2013

Howdy dody.

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - Ward P - 03-03-2013

Welcome Stevie.

love the sig. Lol2

you'll fit in!

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - PostmanPete - 03-03-2013

G'day and welcome. Man, 3 down at the front, that'd be a handfull!!!

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - Madmax - 03-03-2013

Welcome to our madness Stevie, nice looking grey you have there mate!

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - bazman - 04-03-2013

Welcome Stevie, great to have you here......and as far as intro's go >>> better late than never!!! Pi_thumbsup

Like PostiePete just mentioned.....3 down on the front is very interesting (I haven't heard of ANYone dropping THAT many up front)!!!!

Without making yourself look too much like a naughty boy on a "public" forum.....can ya tell us why you've got a set-up like that?!? EekClapEek

Coolsmiley

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - stevieB - 04-03-2013

The way I see it is I aint never gonna use the top end of this bike so I though why not have all the fun down low where I play. In hindsight though maybe two down would have been plenty enough. Still it is alot of fun. Now keep in mind I did not want this bike for an all rounder, I have five bikes altogether so this was only ever gonna be a toy.

My Rocket 3 is my super commuter bike/ tourer with secondary restrictions removed, PC5, pods and a full Dennis Foran system and a car tyre on the back and I have three z1 kawasakis. Two are immaculate restorations and the third is a bit of a bitza but alot of fun just the same.

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - bazman - 04-03-2013

(04-03-2013, 06:39am)stevieB Wrote: The way I see it is I aint never gonna use the top end of this bike so I though why not have all the fun down low where I play.....

great answer mate....and you just might have inspired me to do something similar!!! Pi_thumbsupBikerPi_thumbsup

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - Shifu - 04-03-2013

Welcome to the club mate! If you attend our annual gathering in Normanville this year you will meet in person all these worth meeting there Boobies4. I heard of copper busas before but yours is the first copper clad I have seen Pi_thumbsup

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - Batfink - 04-03-2013

Welcome

Clap on ur busa grab

Biker is guna be fun 4 u now LOL

RE: Whoops forgot to introduce myself. - jamdonut - 10-03-2013

Well looks like you now have another rocket.