Pirelli Diablo Corsa
All very interesting & as a comparison, I find modern tyre technology gives you the biggest riding free kick in motorcycling history

I reckon they're ALL GREAT compared to the rock hard rubbish that was around before (like the K81 on the rear of my CB 750) Same goes for brakes/suspension as well
& I still cannot believe how quick the Busa can be made to go around corners for such a heavy machine, not as quick as a good sports bike but not too shabby all the same

<i></i>
Just fitted a set of dibalo corsa's handling improved over brigstone bt 56's and the wear doesn't seem to bad for an average rider
Will probably fit a set of super corsa's next time as they have better pose value at the coffee shop. <i></i>
Very interesting but new tyres always grip better than the ones you replaced so how do you know they are better ?

You all must have good collective memories from the equal wear point <i></i>
Good point Rev, although i know the Metzeler M1 Sportecs i'm running grip noticeably better and seem to be almost as if not equal in wearing as the BT56. The BT56 gripped ok but moved around a bit at lower lean levels where the M1 felt much steadier in comparasin.

Viking <i></i>
Cept for the flat spot in the middle hey Viking! <i></i>
We'll thats what you get when you ride to QLD!!! <i></i>
After all those crazy burn outs it was time for a tyre change, and after all the who ha about how the pirelli's not lasting that longand the bike is too big for them, I finally decieded....
Front : Pirelli Diablo Corsa ( nice and soft )
Rear : Pirelli Diablo Slightly harder

After doing the crazy shit on the bike I do, I fell in Love with them. I know i might not get the extra grand out of them, but i figure out sticking to the road, saving the bike and what other vital parts i have are a bit more important.

Best Investment !!

Total Cost after the rebate $465 fitted. <i></i>
That rebate reminds me, I applied months back on Pirelis site and no answer, please tell how you got yours? <i></i>
i just factored it in, havnt even checked up on it...

i was goning to ring tomorrow.... i'll keep you posted <i></i>
Just got a set and managed a nice 160 on exit from the citylink - bolte bridge onramp. Very confident and smooth. Have a lot of faith in these and can't wait for the superbike school 12 Oct.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
G'day,

Just put a set of Corsa's on the bus last weekend.

Absolutely fantastic tyres !!

Steering is very accurate and confidence inspiring, rear grip and feedback is the best I have experienced on a road based tyre.

The bus has never felt better.

I Love them !!

old cahn <i></i>
Due for a tyre after the Barry Sheene ride to the GP track the other day! Going to try the Diablo Corsa i think. Is that similar to the BT-010 tyre or the BT-020 (harder compound)! Probably try stickier street version for summer! CORNERS - HERE I COME!! <i></i>
Like the prodigal son, have returned to Dragon SC 3. Rear diablo corsa lasted 4700km (over winter) retired the front after 6000km but would have been good to 9-10...Overall the Dragon SC 3 is a significantly better tyre despite what marketing bullshit says (co-incidently they don't import 190 SC rears anymore ) Still waiting on Diablo SC...next year! <i></i>
Got the Diabolical Corsa on the back now to match the front Bigshow. Lets see how it hangs on this Sunday. You know where and when. It's latte time.................
Cheers, Phil. Riding not talking. <i></i>
I'm interested to hear the thoughts of others on these tyres...

I've done a few k's on them now and they are very good tyres. Not as much grip as a Dragon Super Corsa but these last ridiculously well and are an excellent wet weather tyre...

There's issues getting dragon super corsa rears now as pirelli aren't improrting anymore 190's...

The Diablo Super Corsa is not due until Aug '03...bring that on <i></i>