confronted two trying to break in
(18-07-2011, 10:00am)RYDRZ Wrote: sunday midday 12.pm
purrfect sunny day ,
in broad daylight.. too
two guys armed one with a knife and the other with a screwdriver tried and or attempted to break into my shed -
as i watched them , eyeing things off,then get out of their car
made their way to my shed door, I sprung out to confront them , they
quickly jumped back in their car n nicked off.

I got a good look at rego-car-and both of them, and gave the police a task - find them before I doo-
because I'll bag n tag them..

in the hoppers-werribee area,
but lowlifes like these two wont care how n where n who they steel from

light blue 4door hatch ford lazer 90's model - rego AG.1312 / VIC rego
both males
driver ,5'8 tall,skinny,black,dreadlocks,armed with screwdriver
passenger5'6 tall,medium build,white,armed with a 7"in knife

I spent the rest of the day securing even more fortifiying my place ...
still there's a few things I want to try - - so next time - I'm gonna have fun - beatin the crap out of them..

If I see them while I'm out riding .Knuppel2

They must have crawled out form the sewage treatment plant in werribbee so I suggest duct tape,hatchet,2x 40 gallon drums,5 bags of lime and a nice quite location for them to marinate in,than use them as fertiliser...it works well according to former members of society and guess what......you gotta love Bunnings cause it can all be bought in one place,no running about and job all done by the time the cuntstable decides to rock upPi_thumbsup
WerribeeRoll = Dodge City + no Wyatt Earps or Doc Hollidays.

Never ride the A model of anything.
(18-07-2011, 03:01pm)Dan85 Wrote: just illegally buy the cheapest hand gun you can, keep it burried in the back yard somewere safe. if someone breaks in or attempts to beat them in the head with a large object(eg bat) and kill them, get said hand gun and place into the hand of the attempted thief call the police and claim self defence.

Clap I'm going to interpret this as a fine example of deliberately facetious humour.
Licence Back!
(18-07-2011, 10:00am)RYDRZ Wrote: sunday midday 12.pm
purrfect sunny day ,
in broad daylight.. too
two guys armed one with a knife and the other with a screwdriver tried and or attempted to break into my shed -
as i watched them , eyeing things off,then get out of their car
made their way to my shed door, I sprung out to confront them , they
quickly jumped back in their car n nicked off.

I got a good look at rego-car-and both of them, and gave the police a task - find them before I doo-
because I'll bag n tag them..

in the hoppers-werribee area,
but lowlifes like these two wont care how n where n who they steel from

light blue 4door hatch ford lazer 90's model - rego AG.1312 / VIC rego
both males
driver ,5'8 tall,skinny,black,dreadlocks,armed with screwdriver
passenger5'6 tall,medium build,white,armed with a 7"in knife

I spent the rest of the day securing even more fortifiying my place ...
still there's a few things I want to try - - so next time - I'm gonna have fun - beatin the crap out of them..

If I see them while I'm out riding .Knuppel2

You should of just opend the door for them the mess would of scared them off Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hey rydrz! i see now why your tag line is "sleep 1 eye open"
[Image: gorilla_beating_chest.gif]
Licence Back!
(01-08-2011, 07:32am)RYDRZ Wrote: my neighbour two streets north of where I live spotted the same shifty scum casing a friends house.
10.30pm sat nite just as the footy started

...and what did he do????

(24-07-2011, 01:11am)TimF Wrote:
(18-07-2011, 03:01pm)Dan85 Wrote: just illegally buy the cheapest hand gun you can, keep it burried in the back yard somewere safe. if someone breaks in or attempts to beat them in the head with a large object(eg bat) and kill them, get said hand gun and place into the hand of the attempted thief call the police and claim self defence.

Clap I'm going to interpret this as a fine example of deliberately facetious humour.

You can't condone this type of advice, but you can't help feeling people like that guy (was it in Melbourne?) who sliced and diced a couple of people who had broken into his home, (with his samurai sword), would have been better off if he had done this. Instead he gets done for unreasonble force.

He is in his home minding his own business, defending his wife and himself, and they broke into where his sword lives. How reasonable would the thieves had been if he just sat there and said 'please take what you want and leave'.

Carpe Diem!
(04-08-2011, 10:51pm)RYDRZ Wrote: K A R M A

Karma=15 litres of PREMIUM unleaded to cover their front door with,a cheap wireless door bell and when you're about 20 meters away......ding dong.....its a mudfukin bbq!!!!!!