Remember when...
Remember when.....

The high beam switch was a silver button on the floor
The gear shift was on the steering column
It took a decent hit to damage your car and then you could usually Knuppel2 it out yourself
The spare tyre was full size and looked the same as the other wheels on the car (not a space saver Pi_freak)
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(31-08-2009, 07:10am)BabyBusa Wrote: Remember when.....

The high beam switch was a silver button on the floor
The gear shift was on the steering column
It took a decent hit to damage your car and then you could usually Knuppel2 it out yourself
The spare tyre was full size and looked the same as the other wheels on the car (not a space saver Pi_freak)

haha
Classic stuff
Remember when you had to buy a styless to listen to your music!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(01-09-2009, 06:20pm)Gassick Wrote: Remember when you had to buy a styless to listen to your music!

Remember when records came in 78rpm and were made of bakelite, then came 33rpm and 45rpm. The record player had a loader that dropped another record on when the one playing had finished.

The first VHS players and the Beta players (my in-laws still have a Beta player and tapes Scary). Tv's came in wooden cabinets and if it had a remote, it was on a cable.
Remember when twister was a game for kids and not adults!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(02-09-2009, 07:05pm)Gassick Wrote: Remember when twister was a game for kids and not adults!!!!!
That reminds me...I'm out of crunchy peanut butter...
Scary
There were no remotes for TV's.

Living with one maybe two channels on tv.

I only ever brought one type of lolly, Redskins and they were 1 cents each.... gimme that brown bag full.

There were no ATM's, money came from the bank teller.

Party line phones...

I remember the phone exchange in town & used to love watching the ladies connect calls and move the jack around the board.
I paid $1000 for my k2 750 Honda 4, then got $1200 trade on a new Z1000 Kawaski which was $2750. Sold my V8 PV when petrol got to $1 a gallon. Shit I must be getting onScary, wish I still had them all though.Lol3
I'm keeping my 99er, older ....wiser.... now.Pi_thumbsup