I have seen the light
TimF Wrote:What a ripper of a Welcome we have given Stroker.

Roll Lol2

hey tim is that a photo from last weekend, geez what an awesome shot, see there is some good from that weekend!!!!!!!
Back to the subject........... sort of

Welcome aboard Stroker. Another white to add to the group. We seem to be taking over. Shades of KKK, white supremacy, a few African nations ?? They all failed, so best we don't try.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Volvi Wrote:busakid, looks like a klatch and a Glock. Klatch aint that bad have used one on a few occasions (yea in middle east to). Glock the light little spitter, bit arkward ie squary. prefer Kawas .45 colt. that'll pack a punch that you dont need the 2nd round in double tap. But Im digressing.

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new stroker.

Volvi its a 10mm auto just a little more poke than a 45 auto.
[Image: DSCN2323.JPG]
an thats not all thats big
Ha,, squirrel gun.
AMD - personally I like the GL; must be my big hands lol -dbl tap old school;just wait and make it count mmmmm

Yes I digress too spose I should welcome to the club gay or not -

Now the 09?? well thats a tough one - probly bi-sexual, likes a bit of man in them being a little blue heh
Egos; everyone got one
PS: To any Gay/Homosexual/Bi/Dorothy's/whatever your sexual prefernce; "Not that there is anything wrong with that" :)

Gawd I am going soft sigh
Egos; everyone got one