time to talk
Bikerhi have not written on the site before,so now is the time.I'm an auto technition, I have worked on bikes since i was 15 and am now near 50.having raced and still doing it.now on my 3 bus,I have a dyno and all the up to date tuning gear .have now got 08 white rocket and having gear box problems 5th & 6th gears.seems like shift drum has to much end float,and i keep getting neutrals.anyone else having same .
bgone Wrote:Bikerhi have not written on the site before,so now is the time.I'm an auto technition, I have worked on bikes since i was 15 and am now near 50.having raced and still doing it.now on my 3 bus,I have a dyno and all the up to date tuning gear .have now got 08 white rocket and having gear box problems 5th & 6th gears.seems like shift drum has to much end float,and i keep getting neutrals.anyone else having same .
Hi Bgone....
Welcome mate you'll find plenty of info on this site and from members....i also have the white flash!! love it but yeah finding the same neutral as youPi_freak not liking it, i've tried no clutch up which helps but it doesn't feel as smooth as the other gears....my thoughts are that it definatley does not line up correctly (i'm no mechanic) i'll wait till after Jindy now so i dont miss out but it will be going back to the shop when i return....and they WILL be fixing it!!! let me know how you go mate PM me with any solutions you might find...and again welcome..
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
some guys have had trouble in 1 form or another with this over the years. When the lever is set in the factory position it seems to struggle to get the lift to engage the top gear fully.
Try lowering the lever a bit 1st & see if it helps or change oil brand .

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
bgone Wrote:Bikerhi have not written on the site before,so now is the time.I'm an auto technition, I have worked on bikes since i was 15 and am now near 50.having raced and still doing it.now on my 3 bus,I have a dyno and all the up to date tuning gear .have now got 08 white rocket and having gear box problems 5th & 6th gears.seems like shift drum has to much end float,and i keep getting neutrals.anyone else having same .

hi there - where are you ??? i am looking for someone to service my ride - prefer to take it to a guy like you that has a passion for bikes rather than a guy in a motorcycle shop that its just a job to him .......

Busaboc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
The K8 seems to have an issue with 5/6th when new - mine settled down after its second service and a good thrashing out back no more miss gears now
Egos; everyone got one
Hey Andy how's it going? Your usermane is a bit of a give away Very Happy
As you can see I'll be switching to a busa also as my brother is planning to buy my bike. Will have to catch up as I'm planing a trip your way early next year. The missus now has a thundercat ;)

Anyway sorry about going off topic.

I would try some of my Militec in the oil Andy.