GEN II Exhaust options
How much torque?????? your bike is making great #'s i would love to see a A/F chart as well to see what is going on-nice job
I let You guys know when I get the results

Here's on pic of the Hindle-K8

Hindle full titanium K8
[attachment=3559][attachment=3559][attachment=2683]HayabusaAustralia2
200 HP on the Dyno. Try this. Don't upset the Whenpigsflyeither.
BUSGO Wrote:Yeah, as Greg said, twin slip on cans.

Here is a rear shot.

They also lose a lot of weight off the stock ones and are a straight bolt on replacement of the stock mufflers.
Quite expensive at about $1,800 for the pair.
Today i just ordered my M4's slip ons, looking forward to some Xtra noise!! at $730 dilivered to the door i thought this was a good price!
[attachment=3562]
supersoldier Wrote:Today i just ordered my M4's slip ons, looking forward to some Xtra noise!! at $730 dilivered to the door i thought this was a good price!

Good price matey, surely you don't want extra noise, you might upset the tree hugging greenies. I'll guess you'll find out what the price is like when you get it on the dyno with an experienced tuner - that is the end result.- more HP ?
more HP is good if i get any lol, but i just wanted somthing a bit different... and im half deaf anyway so the noise wont worry me too much... everyday i put up with Harlys and cars with doof doof shaking my walls.. so its my turn to annoy someone!!
supersoldier Wrote:Today i just ordered my M4's slip ons, looking forward to some Xtra noise!! at $730 dilivered to the door i thought this was a good price!

what ones?
these?
[Image: M4_can_cone_ti_300.jpg]
or
[Image: M4_black-retro_300.jpg]

if its the 2nd ones can u PM the seller?
/
[attachment=4666]
[attachment=4664]
[attachment=4663]
[attachment=4665]

Now, Just over 207 thanks to Aussie's No 1 Busa Engineer @ S & R Pro.
Australia2