GEN II Exhaust options
I found this website that lists some of the pipes available for the GEN II busa.
I am not promoting the seller here, just showing some of the new pipes now available on one page.
It is an American site.
K8 GSX1300R PIPES
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
i like these Yoshimura R77 Dual Carbon Slip Ons
saw them on a ZZR1400 yesterday on my bike trip and they would look sweet n my Black/Grey gen2 busa!!!!
Interesting price structure that Pipe City has on the R-77 dual slip-on cans... that price they list is more than what I paid for the entire full system (4-2-1 Yosh R-77 carbon fiber canister) that I installed a couple weeks ago.... Confused
any gen1 will fit as well guys. bucket load lighter also.

Tom
I'm starting to think about new cans for my K8 and found another good looking supplier from the states.
Here is the link to Morepowerracing

Anyone in OZ used their supply at all?
Regards BUSGO
Mate i bought my bolt on Yoshi from these guys a few months ago. Was bloody cheap too!!

They wanted scans of my drivers licence and credit card becuase i was an international buyer, they were worried about credit card fraud!! I sent the scans but was a little worried about it, but nothing bad has come out of it after more than 6 months.
Ray, check out the Two Brothers Carbon Fibre Slips ons, from the More Power web site. They look hot on the Blue Black K8, and they sound great.
The Witness
I agree Garry.
The TwoBrothers carbon slip ons was one of my selection options.
I also saw a ZX14 the other day with a pair of M4 slip ons and it sounded really good.
I think the looks let it down a bit though.
Staintune are still to release their option and some of the Yoshi slips ons look pretty good too.
Regards BUSGO
I just ordered the TSUGIKI CANNONS in black!!!!!!!!!!!
Slipstream08 has got a special set of slip ons fitted and let me take a photo or two of them yesterday up in Armidale.

The k8 Yoshimura TRCs.
I think that you'll agree that they look fantastic on the Orange/Black K8 and they sound beautiful too!

The quality is superb.
[attachment=2681]
[attachment=2682]
Regards BUSGO
Saw and heard guidos ti force pipe on his gen 2 today.Big bad and mean,not subtle but sounds like an angry dinosaur.Big sumo pipework.[/b]
Busgo, those TRC's are 2 cans? or 4 into 1?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Go for the 4-1 system its harder to fit but well worth it ask anyone who has a 4-1, drop at least 15Kg & pick up 15Hp
Follow this link for the R77 this is what I got, his site is hard to find, but use this item to search
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...l?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160207376458&rd=1
Volvi Wrote:Busgo, those TRC's are 2 cans? or 4 into 1?

Was a pair Volvi.
I agree Busgo, sounded great, although still a little quiet???

Greg
Yeah, as Greg said, twin slip on cans.

Here is a rear shot.
[attachment=2683]
They also lose a lot of weight off the stock ones and are a straight bolt on replacement of the stock mufflers.
Quite expensive at about $1,800 for the pair.
Regards BUSGO