the next time you nail it at the lights..
Exclamation 
Good to know my Busa can apparently hit 93km/h in an 80 zone..... taking off from a set of lights, at a major intersection I stop at every single day. :undecided

Never thought I'd ever get a speeding fine for exceeding the speed limit by 13km/h .....taking off from a standstill at a red light!!

I intend to review the photo's.......I often nail it from those lights....I know busa's are quick....but 93km/h from one side of an intersection to the other???
Man that's not what you want, a ticket before Christmas, I don't think the busa can go that quick on a normal intersections between two points.
Sorry to say that they will biker... But damn boy you gotta be pushing it to get there in 15-40 meters (depending on lane numbers)

You better get ur ass Dow to the drags with that kind of start

Some questions to ask....
Most pic speed cams take 5 consecutive pic which you can demand every pic before and after (up to 10 pic in order)
Measure intersection and develop def stats... 0-95 kph records... 0-40 meter times
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yes 0 to f%&* where did my licence go? in two or three heartbeats.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(23-12-2013, 06:25pm)Batfink Wrote: Sorry to say that they will biker... But damn boy you gotta be pushing it to get there in 15-40 meters (depending on lane numbers)

You better get ur ass Dow to the drags with that kind of start

Some questions to ask....
Most pic speed cams take 5 consecutive pic which you can demand every pic before and after (up to 10 pic in order)
Measure intersection and develop def stats... 0-95 kph records... 0-40 meter times
just used google maps to measure and it's a 40m wide intersection.

Tried to find 0-100km/h vs distance travelled times...but nothing.
Played with some figures, but brain isn't sharp enough tonight to resolve it.

According to an article on fastest bikes, a 2010 Gen II can do 0-60 mph in 2.6 seconds, which is about 96 kmh.

At 30kmh (8.33 m/sec) it would take 4.8 secs to cover 40 metres
At 60 kmh (16.66 m/sec) it would take 2.4 secs
At 100 kmh (27.77 m/sec) it would take 1.4 secs

So taking a BBP averaged time of about 2.8 secs, then a maximum acceleration take-off could unfortunately have hit that 93 kmh. If there are any math whizzes around, then maybe they can refine those figures.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
math wizz? Free online acceleration calculators are fast and fun. Lol3

distance travelled: 40m
change in velocity from 0: 93km\h
time used: 3.1 sec
acceleration: 8.33 m/s**2
acceleration related to gravity: 0.8g

I'm finding this quite hilarious actually.

In (just about to hit) 80,000ks, I got my first ever speeding fine on the Busa,
from taking off at a red light at an intersection.....and I was still only in 1st gear! Lol2
So my 'Best Bum Pluck' figure wasn't so far out.

It could have been worse, you might have had a rolling start!
Don't worry Bikerboy, I did it myself at the bell tower lights on Riverside Drive in Perth. Didn't know whether to congratulate or kick myself!
So called "Safety Camera" or "Speed Camera" ? ;

.pdf   RTA Fact Sheet-SafetyCameras - Copy.pdf (Size: 142.52 KB / Downloads: 4)

All good, however, when there is a "Semi Trailer" up your arse, you've got not choice. What are your options ? Run the red, or get done for speeding, or, off to the City Morgue because you stopped for the Red & copped a Semi up the arse !
(24-12-2013, 12:49am)Camel Wrote: Don't worry Bikerboy, I did it myself at the bell tower lights on Riverside Drive in Perth. Didn't know whether to congratulate or kick myself!

Sounds like you need a custom plate...........

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bugger :( I'm on my last chance and commute to work daily on mine to the Gold Coast through the Hinterland 100km round trip and its real hard pulling my horns in.